what else am I living for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Today was so humiliating. It had'nt happened in such a long time but it had to happen. My anxiety causes the irritable bowel syndrome. Which means that when I have to go, it hurts physically until I go to the bathroom. Often I can't hold it in, thus today it came out before I made it to the bathroom. It's so humiliating and I had to call a cab to take me home because the pants I was wearing were grey and it was visible in my derriere that something wet had happened.

I swear on days like today I wish I was dead. It's so embarrassing and humiliating to even admit this. I know how people are, they would make fun of me and stuff. I got no one to talk to. If only it was just that, but it isnt. I got no life, no friends, no lover...what else am I living for?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How awful for you I too have irritable bowel syndrome. It really acts up when I am under alot of stress very painful. I always make sure i wear protection because i am so afraid of accidents as well. I hope you can just shrug it off because it happens. I had it happen but we just got to forget about it and move on. I always pack extra clothing as well just incase. Don't worry people so busy withtheir lifes they won't even remember okay.
    take care

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

your living for hope

4. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

hey,just want to say that im sorry to hear that...i feel the same apart from that syndrome so i know how you feel...if you wanna talk i am here anytime...

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Well, I've read alot of your poems and other short stories and received a great deal of enjoyment in doing so. I think that is a very important part of your life and you definitely have something to offer. Have you talked to an M.D. about getting some type of medication that will help the specific issue you mentioned?

Also, you're young and hopefully your t or pdoc or m.d. will eventually get you on something that lessens your depression or anxiety issues.

Take care...you know you can PM me anytime. :hug:

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.