what else should i be? all apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kurt, i am so sorry you are feeling this way. but i understand it. i go through it as well. please know that if you need help, we're here for you. you don't have to go through these feelings all alone.
kurt cobain was such a bright person. it's such a shame that he died by suicide. but his suicide did not by any means diminish his radiance. i hope you choose to continue on living and sharing in this life with the rest of us. i know it is hard.

B
Kurt, no!! You're an amazing, wonderfull, beautifull, caring, funny, lovely person. And dont say I dont know the real you. Because I know I probly dont, but what I see and what you say I can conclude you're a good person. Much more than good. I hope you can see that too. I hope you know, that you can say everything to me and always talk to me. I care a lot about you and I'm not the only one. Think about your girls, they need you. Dont say that they are better off without you, because that isnt true. I've seen this past weeks so much progress. You're doing such a good job, but you know it takes time and it takes so much work to forget it. But I know you can do it, you're a strong person. Please kurt, I hope its not to late, dont do it.
Lots of hugs
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Blubs

Please don't do anything harsh hun. It can get better and you have your wife, lil girl, friends in person and online. Please don't do this hun :cry:

I found him this morning at 3am in a puddle of his own vomit and blood. he tried to hang himself from a ceiling fan, after taking an od of heroin and all his meds, but the fan wouldn't hold his weight. He was in ICU in a coma, and they didn't know if he was gonna make, theres was a good chance but they don't want to get my hopes up. at about 11am he woke up and the took him to the psych wing. he refuses to talk to anyone, so they sent me home. I know he cares about you all very much, and thats why in his note (which the asshole wrote on the wall) for me to do this, and tell you all what happened. I just don't think that he figured he'd live.

- Samantha Connors

B
Ah fuck :cry: and aww sam :hug: , so sorry you've been through that, but so glad he's still alive. Hope he will feel better soon and wish you both all the luck, care and everything in the world. I dunno what to say. I just hope things will get better for you both. Ah fuck, what a fucked reply. I'm sorry. If you need some help or something, you can always post here on sf or pm me, not that I have something usefull to say. But these are hard times, for you, kurt, others. Hang on, much love and take care :hug:
blubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00