What ever happend to.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I remember some time back a gal was on here and she hired a hit man to kill her cuz she couldnt do it herself. Then, she had a change of heart and didnt want to die. Thing was, she didnt know how to get in touch with the hitman to stop him. So, is she still here? Is she still alive? Was or is this a true story??? I hope she is still alive cuz, well, I dont think anybody should take their own life anymore. Not even me and all my demons. I hope everybody here lives. I have made such progress because of this site, I am not really as angry as I used to be. Dont get me wrong, i still have all the hositlity in my head and could snap at any second but the "let it all out" forum has really helped me. Just putting my thoughts into words and not having anybody reply to them really did/does help me. Yall shoud try it if you dont do it already. I owe my life to this site. Thanks to all.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm glad that things are better!

3. sea change

sea change Member

Unfortunately, I don't know who that person is, but I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that having an outlet to vent has helped you keep going!

4. cashing_out

Do any of the mods know about this story? I am sure you will remember it. I will see if I can locate it and bring it up to the top.

5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Not heard anything

But you said she had a change of heart. She could have just got better.

6. cashing_out

Thats my point. If she had a change of heart and could not contact the hitman she hired to kill her, the hitman may have done just that. I just want to know if she is ok or not.

7. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

But my point was, if she has had a change of heart, she might have contacted them and is now okay. If you can find her username somehow, people will be able to help you out some more, there might be people who still talk to her.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I remember that story...don't know who it was though.

9. cashing_out

Thank god somebody does. I thought I was losing my mind....again. I searched through every post I made and it was not there. I thought for sure I commented on her situation. But, I guess not. Just hope she is ok.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I definitely remember reading her story about hiring a hitman to kill her and then having a change of heart and wanting him to 'cancel' the job. I also remember that she stopped posting a soon time after. I remember it well, because it seemed like such a bizarre way of ending one's life at the time. Assuming that she was serious, I really hope that she is okay. I don't remember her name though.

I'm also glad to hear that you are doing better these days cashing out. Maybe you should just burn the 'bucket list' or make ammends wiith those who have wronged you.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

So does anyone else remember the lady who hired a hit man to kill her? Was it a hoax or is she really dead? :unsure:

12. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

lmao the point he was making was that the person LOST THE HITMAN'S INFO so she coundn't....

Anyway, i didn't hear about this story but it sounds awful. I really hope she is ok. :( Gone to the police or something to get away from him if she still could not get a hold of him.

13. cashing_out

I dont have my Bucket List on paper. Besides, ima horder and keep things forever, like grudges......

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's easy to become a hoarder. I try to always get rid of stuff I don't need anymore so the house doesn't become cluttered. I sometimes watch 'Hoarders' on tv and it's scary how bad it can be.

15. cashing_out

Sure iz. I watch the same stuff and I think about all the stuff I hang on to. Sitting in boxes, getting eaten by moths and bugs and mice. I break down every time I try to go through it so I can purge some items and I get overwhelmed........ So, there it all sits. That is the easy part, the physical boxes of stuff. The hard part is all the crap I have in my head. Cant seem to be abe to dig through that mess or purge one $#@%*&# memory........but, at least I can make it through the day without wanting to kill somebody or myself.........I'll take it any way I can get it.

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Every garbage day, try getting rid of at least one box of trash. Little by little and your place will get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.