What ever you do, dont slash your wrists...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by andrtaker, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrtaker

andrtaker Guest

I dont care how desperate, sad, depressed, suicidal, etc you are. What ever you do, do NOT and ill say it again... Do NOT slash/cut your wrists...

It happened 1 year ago, february 18, 2007. I was so suicidal and depressed that I decided to end it all.

So what I did is I took this<methods>. At first, Im doing just little small cuts just to see if the knife is effective and if its gonna hurt, it didnt feel that much pain and since i was so depressed and my thoughts are really messed up that time, i decided to cut deeper.

And so it happened, half way through the cut, <too graphic> I was scared, but I wasnt scared of dying but I was scared of feeling the pain.

So thats what happened to me a year ago and shared this story to you guys to just let you all know, that cutting your wrists/slashing your wrists is really a very very veeeeeery bad idea... because #1. Its painful... (especially when the blood starts to come out)
    #2. Takes ALOT of courage (willpower)
    #3. Its messy...
    #4. It will make you feel more depressed for failing at the attempt... Already failed at life and now this? lol cmon now andrtaker... :laugh:

Supposed to put this on the "After Effects" Section... my bad
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Nice post. I second that. Cutting your wrist is really dangerous. If you're suicidal, the artery is tough to find. And it's located right next to your nerved bundle. It'll hurt like hell.

Whats more the scars are obvious and overall it's not worth it. Wrist cutting has the potential of rendering your hand useless.
  3. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

couldn't this be considered a method?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.