What Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angela, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela

Angela Member

Where to begin well ok it all started 4years ago my life took a turn for the worst my best friend committed suicide my grandfather died my business failed and I came out transgender and transitioned full time and then got divorced and at the same time my x-girlfriend had the courts issue supervised visitation for my son after all that I had about 4 suicide attempts and hospitalized 4 times they diagnosed me bipolar this went on for over two years then the shit hit the fan again my house was broke into and over 35k was stolen at this point I had it I took a full bottle of <mod edit - method> after that I was hospitalized then 3 months later my home was broken into again scenes then I was hospitalized 2 more times ever scenes then I now have thoughts of suicide all the time it's becoming a daily thing scenes all this I lost all my friends and family so now I spend my days in my home alone with racing thoughts filling lonely and worthless I don't now if I'm posting this in the wright places or not now I see a counselor 3 times a week and am on a lot of meds but still don't help I don't no what to do next

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur son hun how old is he I am sorry you are suffering so much i really am but i hope that someone is able to reach you and i hope the meds are changed up so they help you
    Life is hell i get that but hun please please hold on if not for you for you son sake ok please hugs

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry it has been such a horrible period of time for you. Just stay here and talk to us here for a while - sometimes just talking (typing) can help sort your thoughts and make things get back into perspective when there is just too much happening in our minds.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. Angela

Angela Member

He 12

5. NYJmpMaster

Are you his primary caregiver? It is hard when trying to deal with so many issues of your own to have to set it all aside to care for children even if you love love them completely. Then it seems like no energy left to deal with the things you are dealing with yourself. Have the previous hospitalizations helped you ?

6. Angela

Angela Member

<mod edit - methods>

7. NYJmpMaster

I would hope you would call a crisis line or call emergency services instead - you have been down this path before and it did not help before so maybe making a positive choice would be a better route.

8. Angela

Angela Member

I'm just so tired of every thing not working

9. NYJmpMaster

I certainly can understand that Angela, but really this road is the road you have been on for a few years now that has not worked. It is time to make a different choice to give a chance for a better result. Get the help from the hospital - but do it on your terms - by you controlling the situation and asking for and getting help. Work with the hospital or counselors to get things set up in a way that you are not left completely alone. Spend some time here and talk to some of us that have similar problems and pick and choose from advice that applies to your situation - most of all , you do not need to do it all alone - use us, and use the resources that are available to you so you do not need to do it all by yourself :hug:

10. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I agree that a new direction is needed.

Consider a review of meds, a new doctor maybe?

Certainly share your thoughts here and seek our help some more.

11. Angela

Angela Member

So today I seen my counselor she wants me to go to DBT training I'm so sick of all this shit I also seen my MD doctor to top it all off I now have heart problems what next maybe ill have a Heartatack and die that would salve all my problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.