What exactly is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kunera, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

I'm trying to be more open and friendly, I really am. But you can only do so much when absolutely nobody is showing any signs of interest toward you.

I'm in college, I live in a dorm with a couple of close friends, and don't get me wrong, I appreciate them, but that's two out of how many people on campus?

I really try to talk to people, I try to be nice. But for some reason, I'm just that one person that everyone tries to shrug off as quickly as possible, as though I'm simply some sort of inconvenience.

I've never had a girlfriend, only a stack of miserably failed attempts at relationships a mile high. I don't believe that there's that one person out there "just for me," as far as I'm concerned, a relationship can work between any two people, if they both want it badly enough. Funny story, though, everyone avoids me like the plague, whether it's for friendship or romance.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but whatever it is, it's leading me to believe that more people would be glad if I died than people that would be upset.
  2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I know this will probably sound completely stupid, but the outward display of negative emotions can drive people away. You can project without even realising it. I'm not going to go all happy clappy hippy on you and start preaching peace and positive vibes, but have you thought about this? :hug: