• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What generation and / or cusp do you belong to?

Hope I'm not too late to the party!! I would be Gen X The baggy trousers and pixie boots and over-sized T-Shirts. I think I might have had a mullet. I know I had posters all round the room, everything from Ultravox (Midge Ure), and Adam And The Ants. Oh, and a very treasured poster of Luke Skywalker from back in the day

I guess I must be generation X/Millenial as I was born in 1977. I daren't look at photos from the 80s.. in my defence, I hardly ever got new clothes as I was given all my sister's hand me downs!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$255.00