what gives?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 24, 2011.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Getting a stupid cold or similar. Last few days have been good, and now this? Its so irrelevant and petty, yet frustrating. Tonight, like a sensible thing I head to bed early, to get rest etc. Now... You think I can fall asleep?? Hell no!

Grrrr...... Stupid stuff like this annoys me because it gets to me. Ofc it shouldn't, its sooooo minor in the grand scheme of things.

Ok, one pity party over!!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it is the accumulation of all these small things that can really bug me to hun
    I hope you feel better today hugs

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Agree - colds are very annoying. They slow us down and can really make us feel lousy even if they're generally not "serious" bugs. Feel better soon. :)

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks - am planning an orange juice bath today to see if I can booster my immune system through osmosis!! :lol!:

5. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

There's a supplement that can really help with colds it's called Olive Leaf Extract it's pretty cheap as well. There are places online where u can get a bottle for about 10 dollars US.

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks Light.

Anxiety this morning is through the roof. I just wanted someone to talk to for five minutes. Whats wrong with that? Just to try and settle down a bit? I hate this, I feel like a complete pile of $***. I can only give so much of myself. I really try, I swear it. This obviously says a lot about me. Great - thanks so much for helping me to feel better about myself once again. Its truly appreciated to have ones emotions played with over and over. :bash:

Am I being slightly inappropriate? Absolutely! And I DON'T CARE.

:zipped: Thank you, have a nice day.

:blue: