what happen after i tried to die...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by zumkia, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zumkia

zumkia New Member

About 4 weeks ago i tried to kill my self failed -,- now i know that method doesn't work. but i was at the hospital for a while getting treated. After i came out i when to a mental hospital for 2 weeks it was hell i don't know witch is worse jail or that hospital it was nasty as hell i just could not take it i still feel like dieing just postponed my time but i will never go back to that place anyone ever go to a mental hospital before?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, sorry you had such a bad experience, I have had both good and bad experiences in the psych ward. Please keep seeking professional help, if you're that much against going back to the hospital im sure you will be able to reach some solution, good luck to you :)
  3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

i don't know what to suggest to you but hugs next you feel like this please tell someone, call your crisis and seek asisstance
  4. lossofmyfiance

lossofmyfiance New Member

I have been in the mental hospital a couple times. I have also tried to kill myself but it seems to fail every time. I just want to tell you something you said that you still think about dying. Well on March 28th 2013 my fiance hing his self. It was totally not expected. He went into our basement and he hung his self. I woke up and he was not lying beside me. I went to the basement cause the door was open and lights was on. He hated the basement so it was odd and as I walked down the stairs it felt like i was some place else. I turned to the left and my soul mate my love was just hanging there. I went thru the anger stage. I was angry and then i was in some sort of denial and walked as though i was a zombie. He did not realize the pain that he would cause. All he thought he had was me and the kids and he was getting ready to go to prison. He didnt want to leave us. In the end he didnt just leave for 4 years he left for good. You may feel alone or sad or depressed I have no idea why you want to die so bad but please understand that people will be sad people you feel that is not there right now..they will morn for you and the pain that comes with someone killing their self is way worse than just losing someone so please if you need to talk please I am always available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.