What happened to me?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dech, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dech

dech New Member

Hi,

I just have to share this because its driving me insane. I was a very cool person. Everyone talked to me, hanged around me, I had relationships with girls and then... something happened that fucked me up.

About 8 months ago, I was in school. Had lots of friends, everyone loved me, i was with my girlfriend for 1.5 years who i really really love, and i mean, really love her, choose her to live over my family love her... My life was just perfect. Then... I started working and this changed my life upside down.

When I was at school, I always pulled up all kinds of crazy stuff. I was one of the coolest persons in there. When I started working, nothing interesting started happening that I could share with my girlfriend and my friends. So what did i do?? I started talking about work every fuckin time with my girlfriend. My girlfriend would sometimes tell me to stop because she starts to get annoyed, and I did... but a day passes and here i go again. After 3 months, my girlfriend and i had a long talk and basically she dumped me. She told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore because I had become boring and always talking about work. Please note that we are still close friends, as we were before we got together... (which i think is a big fuck up since my friends are here friends as well) and when we go out, there she is and i can't stop thinking about her so i just can't get any better.

But my girlfriend is not the only problem. The core problem is much more deep.

I used to make everyone laugh. Now i just can't make anybody laugh. I don't talk. Its like im not there. My self esteem has dropped too much. I used to go out with girls. Now i just can't go out with one. Hell to be honest, i tried once and i slipped the drink on her and i was so embaressed. I wasn't used to pick up girls because generally i made friends with them first and then go out with them, or they just picked me up. But now... fucking nothing. Nothing is happening in my life. Its so fuckin boring. I have never anything interesting or funny to say. All i can say is old stuff but my friends and my ex know all of that so it doesn't make sense.

I don't know what i am going to do. I feel like my friends don't love me the way they used to (my friends aren's some fuckheads, we were really close and everyone was cool with each other). I am having these thoughts that i'm going to be all alone, no one loves me and i have been having a lot of thoughts about ending it all. One of the things that is holding me back is my family and so on cos i dont wanna hurt them.

I don't know what im gonna do. I had everything and no i have fucking nothing

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

First of all, welcome to the site.

Do you have any hobbies, or just something you'd like to do that you're interested in? An activity that can make you feel like you're really a part of something.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Interesting in that, talking about work is what married people generally do.

I question how much she loved you in the first place, if she was this shallow to let you go because you are working and that's what you talk about. My wife would have left me a long time ago, had I not had a job.

People change and grow up. Seems to me that the basis of a solid relationship out to be that love grows with those changes.

Just my opionion.

4. dech

dech New Member

Thanks.

As hobbies im thinking of starting kick boxing with a friend of mine...

Also, this didn't happened with my girlfriend just for talking about work. Talking about it in moderate amount didn't bother her. I know she loved me deeped because whenever I did some minor fuck up, she would always cry about it and tell me over and over how much she loves me. What it did bother her that I didn't talk about anything else. I always made her laugh. We used to have a lot of new adventures before and now everything stopped. This isn't related just to work. Just started happening after i started working. We're just 21 years old for god's sake and my other friends who work still have a lot to say and joke about. And if this happened just with my gf it would have made sense what you said but i can't seem to talk to my friends either. I dont have any more subjects.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.