What happened?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saint6, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

where did i go wrong? my life is so fucked up, i made so many mistakes and now look where i am. i ruined my whole life, there is nothing to look forward to, nothing that i can do. i cant believe it came out like this, i cant fucking believe it! im fucking crying right now, i cant stop. im a fucking loser with no life. i made my life shit, and i just came to realize it was all my fault. dont tell me that it isnt cause it is. i made all the wrong choices and i am paying for it. i dont know what to do anymore, what to fucking believe in. all my friends left me in the dust, i cant seem to pass school, i break the law, steal, do illegal graffiti , what the fuck am i? who the fuck am i? i havent got a clue anymore, i thought i did but i truly dont. i really wish that i didnt have a family that cared about me so much, cause thats the 1 thing thats keeping me from killing myself.... when am i going to stop being a fuckup and straighten out my life?? :badday:

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

so sorry you feel the way you feel. i don't really know what to say since I'm kinda in a similar situation that isn't similar at all. . . if that makes sense. it does to me so anyway, if you ever need a friend, feel free to pm me. :hug: i hope you feel better, don't know if this will help at all but. . . i really hope it does.

3. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

So as i was reading i was thinking "he/she must be really old" but then i checked your profile and i thought "what is he talking bout?!?". Everybody made some mistakes in their life and don't kid yourself by saying that nobody has done worse things than you, i think i've done worse things than you, things that make those illegalities seem like a kids play, and that's prolly all i'm gonna say about it, HOWEVER i've dealt with it, corrected myself and WENT ON WITH MY LIFE. Young is good, young is life. What i wouldn't give to be 16 again, but alas that time for me has passed. It's your time now. You say you have nothing good to look forward to, how about making it better for everybody else you wronged? The world needs people who want a better life, a better world. You say you don't give a shit about yourself anymore, well then that doesn't matter, do something for someone else, if you want so much to end your life, then why not sacrifice it for someone instead of just throwing it down the pipe? If all this doesn't get to you think about what would you do if war came to your country? Would you have time for such thoughts? Or energy for that matter?

4. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

you dont even have a clue what i did wrong... i never told anyone and never will... dont even ask me about it. why should i do something for someone else when no one does shit for me? i would only do something for my family and i am, i am keeping myself alive so they can see me everyday, but other than that i dont really care what happens. and if my country came to war, i wouldn't give 2 shits, i dont believe in war or any of that bullshit, i wouldn't fight for this country if it was the last thing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.