what happened

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

just found out that marc deleted me from facebook
    i feel completly head over heals for him
    things were going good
    well at least i thought they were
    then he started to ignore me
    couldnt even let me know if he was ok
    now he wont talk to me at all
    just went to his profile page and it told me he wasnt in my freinds list
    so ive added him again
    and sent him mail
    i feel physically sick at the thought
    and i cant stop crying right now
    im such an idiot
    why did i fall for him

2. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I kind of know how you feel, my ex broke up with me a month ago, without a reason and she stopped talking to me, I've been in my room sinced then. I fell for her, she was the first girl I loved, but I just got hurt in the end and it felt terrible.

Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly and hoping they don't. And we never trust anyone as much as we did the first time.

I'm not sure how to help you.

3. I have something like that. I just wish she would acknowledge my existence. But, it's just an obsession. Luckily I haven't gone looney enough to do anything. It's just that she won't leave my thoughts. :/ I'm trying to convince myself that it's an obsession and not real, so it's helping, kind of, but I need to more too. You should try that too, since it's probably just an obsession in your cases too. At least it helps to think like that, so try it. :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry Izzie :hug:

Here if you need to talk x

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

It's good that you were upfront and messaged him about it, hopefully you'll get some answers.
    Here if you want to talk. :hug: