What happened?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by revoltra, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

How do you know if something happened or not if you were unconcious the whole time? There was no abuse, no bruises, no scratches.

To sum up. Woke up after a party in a strange house with pain all over, vague memories and the biggest walk of shame. It's been months, but to this day I still don't know what happened, and never told anyone.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

a good therapist will help you with those vague memories. perhaps you will remember more in other ways, body sensations, dreams, that kind of thing. we have different ways of remembering other than straight up memories. it's worth getting a good therapist to help you.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Did you have any vaginal pain?

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I didnt remember my childhood sexual abuse until my 20's, I always felt something was wrong but it never clicked until one day I had a vision as plain as day. Now they still keep coming, I learn new things that happened all the time.

Have you been to the doctor to make sure your okay health wise? I would do that immediately.

Dont feel ashamed, these things happen just know next time your limit, come up with a plan of action to only have 1-2 drinks at parties and pour your own drinks.

5. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

I didn't have that much to drink because I don't drink at clubs (to expensive) and when I left the party to go there I was pretty sober. It was the after party that went downhill. We were all going to an after party but my ride took me to the wrong place I think, cause we ended up alone in some apartment.

That's were my memory sort of gets off when we were waiting for the others to show. I do remember a little but didn't wanna go into the details, so it's like i know without knowing, idk sounds weird to me too. And no, I haven't seen a doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.