What happens after death

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Ninja, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

Ladies annd gentlemen, I urge you to accept Jesus Christ the Son of God into your hearts as your personal savior. There is a Heaven and a Hell. A man lives to tell about it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGpxfoF3SYg

Grace, mercy, peace and Love be with you all and with you always....and may the Lord be with you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Mmmhmm..... :rolleyes:

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Hmmm....I have the feeling this thread could cause some controversy:tongue:

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

IF this is proof theres a God I'm not buying it.

A loving benevolent God does not tease you with paradise then send you back a disfigured wreck of a human being after.

5. bb564

bb564 Guest

Ivan is pure win.

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

http://www.near-death.com/

Better accounts of what happens after death.
    Tons of near-death experiences there. I've read countless ones, and have helped with a lot of the fear I had about death.

No one can save you but you. Believing anyone will save you will lead to suffering I think. I've tried to get saved, it doesn't work. You have to do the work. It's not Jesus's or anyone else's responsiblity.

7. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

If being an logical individual means I am going to hell.... then so be it.

I'd rather make my own decisions and live the way I choose then be told what to do and how to live by cults.

8. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

right on the dot, thats exactly how i feel

9. white

white Well-Known Member

Ok man. Holla at me on AIM mustangaw1259.

10. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

In order for NDE's to be evidence for an afterlife, you must first prove they are not simply the result of the brain.

Not to mention, you're going to need more anecdotal evidence. I can find plenty of other people who have met aliens too.

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Who says aliens don't exist?
    :)

12. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

What is cool about near death experiences to me is that lots of the time people can say doctors and nurses names with out ever meeting them, what happened to them during surgery, where certain objects are they have never seen ecetera after they are revived. How would a person who was in acoma or passed out know those things? When some people die they create signs, flickering lights, apparations, dreams etcetera in many stories, some with doctors and hospital staff witnesses too. The reason a lot of them(nde) are different is that in the after life what you feel reflects back at you, you can control what you experience. If you feel like you deserve hell you will see it (temporarily heh). Also god/angels creates a personal experience for you using what he decides is a good environment based on your memories and mindset. Hallucinogenic drugs force open your third eye (spiritual sense/psychic sense/pineal gland) that helps you receive visions of things, that is why they resemble near death experiences and out of body experiences some of the time.

God doesn't give a hell what you believe he is unconditionally loving.

This is my current speculation, maybe we just rot in the ground and cease to exist but I doubt it.

13. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying they don't. However, if someone states they have met and talked with an alien, you would be more skeptical than if someone just said aliens exist.

The point was that, personal experiences are subjective evidence and usually only relevant to those who have experienced it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.