What happens after suicide death ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stng, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stng

stng New Member

I think like we never knew what we were or what was happening to us before we were born so same way we won't know at all what would happen to us after death, its just that the same amount of pain (to lead to death) everyone will have to bear either you bear it by natural cause or by suicide.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

There are a lot of different beliefs about what happens to someone after they kill themselves or die by natural causes. I'm not sure what's going to happen. But not feeling anything or knowing I exist scares the shit out of me. haha

Hang in there hun, and if you need anything at all feel free to PM me anytime ok? :hug: Welcome to SF :)
  3. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

I nearly died 5 years ago. Paramedics managed to work on me in the ambulance. My heart had stopped for a few minutes - does that mean I was actually dead? I remember absolutely nothing other than a few minutes of the week before it happened and around 2minutes of the 5 weeks in hospital. I woke up after 2 weeks and apparently thought I was an injured soldier in a hospital elsewhere in the country. Strange, never been in army and never been to where I thought I was.

Life after death or was it a dream?
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say it scares me not knowing I exist. It's a little weird to think about, though. Nevertheless, I just think there's no point giving up something for absolutely nothing...It's not worth giving up until you've tried absolutely everything.
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi stng,

I am so sorry you are feeling bad and having to put up with so much....I hope you are involving yourself in seeking live support. In response to the question above, I truly do not have any idea what happens after death....often, I try not to think about it because the question poses such a big unknown to me. Please take care. :hug:

6. Rival

Rival Member

Its the kind of question every human being has been trying to answer since day 1 on the earth.

Dont try to think too much about it. No one knows, and never will. One thing is sure, you are alive and be happy for that.

After all, this is a unique trip and we just need to enjoy it as much as possible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.