what happens after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea if someone has asked this but here goes.

what do you believe happens after you commit?
like..i have this horrid thought that i will wander the earth haunting people for ever. that i will be forced to come back as some sort of punishment to be shown just how little everyone cared about me.
this is my worst fear.

you?
what do you hope will happen?

sorry this is so depressing.

Theodora

I think it would be more help to you to say why you're feeling suicidal. Or talk to some one irl about it. In addition to feeling that no one cares very much for you I expect there are other reasons. I'm sorry you"re feeling so bad.

Nothing happens. You are dead and gone.
HOWEVER... what happens to everyone else is a completely more complex story.
When my son left us by suicide, my entire life changed. It's not about the one hundred thousand, plus, dollars we were billed from the emergency responder's, not about the costs of funeral that was over ten grand, not about having a home that was almost completely paid for and now is re-mortgaged and starting over for 20 more years (and I'm 52... so much for ever retiring)... It is more about the nights of nightmares that my wife and I have... the emptiness left in our hearts... the cleaning out his room, his clothing, his possessions... the memories of our child.

I know it's not what you were asking or expecting in reply, but it is the actual real reality of "WHAT HAPPENS AFTER."

exkend

No one really knows what happens after death, although there are some highly unusal accounts from people who have had NDE's. Yes you are "dead and gone" but that in no way explains the nature of consciousness and also the question of where our energy goes, energy does not disappear it only transforms into another form. Really it boils down to belief, faith and personal experience. Have a look at Dr Eben Alexander's account. Read some Holy books and talk with spirtual leaders, priests, imams, etc.

What happens after to us who live on is eloquently put by pwa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00