What happens if we eats only fruits everyday and no carb?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Fruits are good for you, but you do need some variety in your diet. And you need to have at least some carbs for your body to function well.
whats do you eat ~

Kitty trying kitty trying. Carbs scares me in a way... Was thinking only fruits and salads everyday but... hmmm... Kitty grandpa rarely eats carb, he gets to eat crushed food, thats not fair. 🥺

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Its best to avoid the bad carbs like cookies and pies and things like that. I eat meat, bread, rice, fruits, veggies, and make sure to have enough water.

Przym

Could really screw with your teeth. I've seen a few ex-fruitarians/raw foodists with enamel literally melting from their teeth, or their teeth whittling down due to the constant influx of fructose. Good to have variation, and at least some animal protein (beef is best).

HappyKitty

Nice. Nothing I just struggling with ed. Just want emotional support like, I don't know why food makes me guilty so much even if they found ways. I don't know how to appreciate them. Trying to find short cut hehe

Przym

Nice. Nothing I just struggling with ed. Just want emotional support like, I don't know why food makes me guilty so much even if they found ways. I don't know how to appreciate them. Trying to find short cut hehe
Oh, I've been there. I used to be obsessed with the lowest calorie, healthiest foods.

The guilt thing is real.

You can still do that, though: eat relatively low calorie and healthy, while eating properly, then have cheat days.

HappyKitty

Oh, I've been there. I used to be obsessed with the lowest calorie, healthiest foods.

The guilt thing is real.

You can still do that, though: eat relatively low calorie and healthy, while eating properly, then have cheat days.
woah yay! another friend with ed. just wish theres someone who isnt so harsh with kitty. can kitty pm you for questions too? 😺

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00