Nothing this truth can dim,
And S/He gives the best to those
Who leave the choice to Her/Him.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

* * *​

You And Your Loved At Christmas

Today I would like to share with you the Christmas message for the year 2016 of the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It was sparked off by the Lodge Mothers seasonal greetings. The essence of her words provided the starting point, but the wise ones soon took over and here is the first part of the result.

‘When you entered earthly life you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Your turn for smiling comes when you depart from your present existence and the ones around you, who do not appreciate what is really happening to you, are crying and have to wait until their time for a better understanding of the processes of life has come. May your spiritual awareness help you to live your life to the fullest. Isn’t it sad that to this day so many think that life finishes with the death of their physical body, when in truth there is no death and life is eternal and constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral?

‘Your loved ones are not dead and they have not gone from you. In spirit there is no separation. Contact with your loved one is always waiting for you through the power of thought and meditation. You have to develop within yourself the consciousness of the eternity of life. Know that God is love and has nothing but love for you, so love God with the might of your whole being. In the Divine consciousness there is no death. Your loved ones are living in that love and are part of your spirit. On a higher dimension of life your loved ones are always with you.’

‘During the Christmas period human hearts tend to yearn and ache even more than at other times for some kind of contact with their loved ones in the world of light. Whenever such feelings threaten to overwhelm you, take comfort from knowing that all they have done is leave the darkness of earthly life behind. They are not dead but alive and well in the world of light where death does not exist. Take advantage that during the Christmas period the power of the Christ energies are felt much more strongly on the Earth plane than at any other time. This brings your loved ones closer than usual and the Christ love enables them to bring the gift of their love to your heart.

‘And now, in your imagination picture a temple that has been constructed of the healing rays of the Universal Christ. In its centre stands a huge Christmas tree that is aglow with millions of lights. This evergreen tree is a symbol of God’s unshakeable and eternal love. You can seek the shelter of this love to meet with your loved ones and friends who have passed into the spirit world before you, not merely at Christmas but always.’

* * *​

The following is the essence of a White Eagle quote from the Lodge’s calendar September 2012: ‘Before there can be any kind of new building and new growth, there must be a clearing of the land. There has to be a ploughing of the Earth and cleansing of the soil. The same is true for human souls. When a physical condition is finished, it has to be cleared away. But remember that nothing dies, certainly not the indwelling spirit and souls and even the physical atoms of all matter. They too merely change their form and from dead ashes there arises new life.’

The Things That Really Matter

I grew up in the thirties, forties and fifties and had very practical parents. My mother, God love her and rest her soul, washed aluminium foil after she cooked in it, to prepare it for another use. She was the original recycle queen before anyone had invented a name for this kind of behaviour. My father was one of those who could put his hand to anything. Every spare moment he could find – and people worked very hard and long hours in those days, so there weren’t many of them – he used to repair things around the house or for making something.

My parent’s marriage was good, their dreams were focused and a circle of relatives and friends lived close by. I can see the two of them now, father with a pipe in his mouth, pushing his manual lawn mower and mother with an apron round her middle, a dishcloth and a duster in her hands. People knew how to fix things in those days and everything was mended from curtain rods, radios, screen doors, ovens and their doors, to every part of clothing. Things were kept instead of thrown away.

When I think of this way of life these days it drives me crazy with all its fixing and renewing. I reached a point when I believed that wasting things meant being affluent and I felt safe in the knowledge that there would always be some more of everything. But when my mother died, I realised that sometimes there just can’t be any more. The pain of this discovery struck me very hard, but through it I learned how occasionally that which we care about most gets worn out and goes from us, never to return. That’s why these days the people, animals and things I treasure in my life, I love and care for to the best of my ability. Whenever possible, I try to fix things when they’re broken and make every effort to heal what has become sick.

This is as true for old garments, appliances and houses as it is for aging parents and grandparents, partners and other loved ones. We keep them in our lives because they deserve to be kept and we are worthy of having them around. And when we have matured spiritually, it’s good to eventually find out that some things really can be kept forever. This is because love is the law of life and the greatest power in the whole of Creation that nothing will ever be able to destroy. First in line of these things are beloved parents and partners, then siblings and other relatives, as well as friends who have moved on into the world of light. Not much needs to change in any of these relationships. Don’t take my word for it. Just find a quiet space, calm the outer mind and listen deep into your heart. You may hear the following message from them:

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal. Life is an absolute and unbroken continuity and in truth there is no death. On the inner level all is one, and you always have been as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation before you. If that’s what we both wish, our relationship can remain the same it always was. Between you and me life can continue to be everything it has always meant to us.

‘My departure from the physical plane was no accident. It was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you want it to be this way. But if you still yearn for me, the way I long for you, the death of my physical body is going to present us with many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible in earthly life.’

The rest of this message you can find in
Death – Where Is Thy Sting?

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

I do believe that all of us move into the world of spirit when we depart from this plane of life, because there simply is no other place where anyone CAN go. We shall find out when we both get there. With love - Aquarius

We Have All The Time In The World

Once we’ve returned to the world of light,
Our true home,
We shall have all the time in the world,
For the mysteries of life to unfold and reveal to us
The precious things true love holds in store.
We’ll have all the time we need to explore
The true meaning of love.
And if that’s all we have,
We shall require nothing more,
As every step of the way love accompanies us.

With the cares of earthly life far behind us,
We shall have all the time in the world,
Just for love,
Nothing more, nothing less.
There will only be love and
Every step of the way love will accompany us
And we shall have all the time in the world,
Just for love,
Nothing more, nothing less,
Only love.

Hal David & John Barry
Adapted by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Nothing. You're just gone. There's nothing more or less than this out there. That's my point of view.

There Is No Death

The following is the essence of two different teachings of the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is an extract from a talk at a Remembrance Service that appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘There is no death. Of what are you afraid? You may look upon an empty shell or a chrysalis and say: ‘This is death!’ We say: ‘No, this is not death. It is rebirth and a renewal of life, which always continues. It always has been and forever will continue to do so.’ We, who have passed the great initiation called death before you, can come to you because of the love you are giving us is creating a bridge.

‘God, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, has so created you and your bodies – the physical and the higher ones – in a way that in due course gives you the power to communicate with those you love in our world, the world of spirit and light, your true home. Each one of you possesses the material to construct their own bridge between your physical world and the dimensions of the higher ethers. We have crossed the bridge that connects our two worlds before you and are now trying to teach you how to join us in full consciousness.

‘Together with us, your spirit companions, each one of you can be a builder of bridges between you and the higher dimensions of life whilst still taking part in it on the earthly plane. The wherewithal for these constructions you all carry within and that’s the love in your hearts. Those who have accomplished the task of building this bridge can see for themselves that the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are with you to inspire and assist you with anything you may have to encounter in your present existence. This, however, does not mean that anyone can shift their responsibilities onto them. It’s up to you to conduct your lives in keeping with the Divine laws of the Universe.

‘Some people seem to think they can sit back and let God and the Angels do this work for them, but that is not the case. Each one of you is on the Earth to learn about God’s true nature and their own, and to find out how the Divine manifests itself in earthly life, once its spark within awakes from its slumber. Only through your own daily experiences can you learn to express it by acting and reacting with great care and love, kindness and thoughtfulness. Lip service is never good enough when it comes to concerns of the spirit.’

The second teaching is from a White Eagle Message from the Star Link 7.12.2013: ‘Love is the law of life and the greatest force in the whole of Creation. In love and on the inner level of life there is no separation, all is one. Your loved ones are not dead. Your love for each other has created a bond between you that nothing and no-one will ever be able to destroy. They have not gone from you and contact with them is always possible for you in your thoughts and meditations.

‘You are on the Earth plane to rediscover the awareness that life is eternal and ever renewing itself. God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is love and loves each one of you totally and unconditionally. And when you become aware that there really is a great plan in which everything has its place and unfolds in its allocated time, and that you will always be safe wherever you may be, you can do nothing but love your Creator with your whole being. Every human spirit and soul is part of God and immortal, and in God’s consciousness there is no such thing as death. Because your loved ones are alive in that love, where your spirit self dwells, they are always with you and will never leave you.’

Heavenly Breezes

The following is the essence of the Monday Thought 23.05.2016 from the White Eagle group of spirit guides: ‘A woman once came to us and said: ‘It’s all very well what you are saying about our loved ones in the world of light, but I do not want to perceive my dear departed husband in some kind of spirit robes. I shall only be happy when I can see him once more in his tweeds wielding a golf club.’ We, your guides from the spirit world, understand her point of view. Do not think of us as unsympathetic, but if you lift your eyes above earthly things like tweeds and golf clubs, you will be able see all your loved ones in the shining robes they are wearing now.

‘What you will be seeing is their spirit and that is the part of them you have always loved, even though at times their behaviour towards you left much to be desired. The spirit is everybody’s eternal and lovable part, not merely of your nearest and dearest. It’s the aspect of human nature that unfortunately all too frequently remains hidden behind the façade of the small earthly self’s character traces. During the early stages of everyone’s earthly education this part has to remain invisible. None of you was ever born an Angel. In all human beings the higher angelic or rather Christ nature can only begin to grow and evolve with the passing of time.

‘Whenever you perceive the presence of someone’s spirit self, you may feel their touch like a gentle heavenly breeze on your face, hands or arms. You could then be tempted to brush it away and push to one side the feelings this evokes in you, thinking to yourself: ‘Here we go, it’s my imagination working overtime again.’ Don’t be too sure that this is the case, yet remain wise and balanced. Be open and receptive to the heavenly breezes and the light that is the white garment. You too will be wearing it in the fullness of time when you have joined your loved ones on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours. The light and the breeze are part of the gentle touch and the comforting sweet music of the Heavens, the higher levels of life.’

Death, The Great Enemy

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘Far too many of you to this day believe that death is the greatest enemy of your journey through earthly life. * You are afraid of it unaware of the fact that death is the Angel sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life to draw the bolts of your false beliefs and prejudices about what happens to you after the death of your physical body. For as long as you believe them to be true they keep you trying to cling as much as possible to your present existence.

‘Obviously, this creates serious obstacles when for one of you the moment has come that your spirit and soul should be taken home by an Angel of death into our world with the intention of setting you free, so you can once more move around freely and fly like a bird on the wings of your spirit self. * Next time you have arrived in our world, you will be able to tell from your own experience – the same as we are doing here – that death truly is humankind’s best friend whose reputation of being an enemy is thoroughly undeserved

‘Those who are unafraid of death may still fear loneliness in earthly life, although there is no need for this either. None of you is ever truly on their own. We are constantly accompanying you and those you have loved in earthly life also remain very close to you. They are one with you and part of you and therefore know your thoughts. In their present state their love for you is much greater than it could ever have been when they were with you on the Earth plane. All life is one and because for a long time the mind of the small earthly self cannot comprehend that there are other dimensions of life that bring everything on the Earth plane into being and maintain it, this does not mean they do not exist. They are eternal and will never go away, unlike the fleeting temporary realities of your earthly existence.

‘People think too much about time. * They believe that they have only so much of it for carrying out certain tasks and accomplishing the things they would like to do. This is altogether a wrong way of perceiving your present existence. All Eternity is yours and if you are reading what we are saying here and you understand it, for you the time has come to start viewing your life from the perspective of your spirit and eternal life. Through this your consciousness expands and you develop the Divine quality of your being that with the passing of time increases into an ever more glorious light.

‘There is no death, only a stepping onward to a more beautiful life that takes you closer to your Creator and His/Her all-loving Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ Spirit. Get rid of the idea of here and there, Earth and Heaven as separate from each other, because life is one eternal whole and there is no separation between anything. The more you conduct your daily life in keeping with the spiritual laws, the more you will be growing in spirit and tasting – at first only in many small and simple ways – the fruits of Heaven in the shape of an increasing awareness of the lifeforms that are invisible to earthly eyes.

‘No longer will you then regard death as something to dread. Bearing in mind that all Eternity is yours will leave you no time for fearing death. You will be aware that death does not change you in any way and that when you leave behind your physical body, underneath you are wearing another body like a garment, a body of light which you yourself have been building in past lifetimes and the one you are leaving behind.

‘Even if a human lifetime lasts one hundred years and over, it still represents but the blinking of an eyelid in eternal terms. And for each one of you it won’t be long until you know from first hand experience that there really is no death and that your loved ones are alive and well. It was just that they transformed into a more harmonious state of life that offers more opportunities for development and self-expression before you.

‘Life is eternal, continual and timeless, ever growing, evolving and expanding, filled with interesting things and activities. The more you unfold in earthly life and develop spiritually, the more you will be able to take possession of the wonderful life that exists in the spiritual background of earthly life, even while you are still taking part in it. Obeying the Divine law of love enables you to enter into this glorious Universal spirit life. When your whole being is filled with nothing but love for your Creator and His/Her Creation, as well as faith and trust in the great plan of life, you have every reason to courageously look to the future with hope in your heart.

‘The time is not so far away when the veil that for so long has separate your material world from ours will disappear altogether. Our world inter-penetrates yours. The separation between the two exists only in human earthly minds. In your imagination come to our world as often as you can, for when you visualise it you are taking part in it. Through the vibrations you will then be giving forth, you can be of greater use to humankind and also feel a deeper beautiful happiness within.

‘Try it out for yourself and you will soon know that there is nothing to fear when you step over the border into our world of light. And whenever you are in difficulties of any kind, go into the lodge of your own inner temple. Bar the doors from all intrusion of the lower mind and ungoverned emotions. Be still in spirit and the light will soon come to your help.

‘In all your endeavours you never work alone. The Angels and Masters and we, your other spirit friends and helpers, are constantly watching over you. We know you and everything you do. We are pouring our compassion and love into you to bring you healing on all levels of your being, mentally and physically, as well as spirit and soul. Love that expresses itself as wisdom is the greatest power of Creation. It creates light and radiates it into everything that is in need of healing and comfort. Each one of you has their own Master of love in our world. Picture yours as a powerful light, a beautiful personality with a gentle spirit whose aura is reaching out to touch and restore you at all times.’

The essence of a teaching from ‘The Way to the Age of Spirit – The Lightbringer’: ‘We are telling you that there really is no death. When you have passed the great barrier, you will find this out for yourself and say: ‘Am I dead? I did not feel anything, I feel exactly the same.’ There is no difference, except you have taken the garment of your physical body off and left it behind. You are no longer interested in it. That is all that death means, for you are an eternal being of light and the way you are today you will be tomorrow. The more you consciously create yourself and build spiritual atoms into your whole being, the more you will be able to enjoy the fruits the Great Father/Mother has prepared for you on the higher and highest levels of life.’

Whatever one wants to happen, happens, nothing really changes in the mind, we still create our own reality, however this is dictated by your feelings, if you spent a lifetime being angry or sad you will continue to create the same feelings but without all the distractions that you had before you died, the reoccurring cycle of feelings just continues as does our power of choice to change, when we have had enough of one feeling we will change it for another, and when we have had enough of all other feelings we will return to peace and love as enough for now

Sunshine On A Rainy Day

The essence of two more teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is under the heading ‘Have No Fear’ in Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2003: ‘A sorrow can be likened to a rainy day when the Sun’s light and warmth breaks through the clouds shines onto rain that’s still falling somewhere and a rainbow appears in all its glory. This also happens many times in human lives. Look to the light of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Christ Star. Know that from them can come nothing but the best and the highest, that your loved ones are in their care and their love for them is greater than yours could ever hope to be.’

‘We are aware that many have to endure much suffering before they are allowed to depart from earthly life. It would help their development if they became aware that all human afflictions are not ancestral curses or were thrown upon people by a vengeful God. They themselves bring them about through faulty thinking and behaviour patterns, either in their present lifetime or previous ones, probably both. * Accepting this concept is helpful for the learning and healing process. It shows that you understand and have grown in wisdom because you are taking responsibility for yourself and everything that is in your life. It enables you to forgive yourself and ask anyone you have hurt and wounded in past lifetimes, wherever they may be now, for their forgiveness.

‘All kinds of suffering cleanses human souls of the shadows of the past and makes good the spiritual debts that were incurred and left behind in previous lifetimes. This redemption combined with forgiveness brings the desired healing and peace. And that eventually sets you free to apply for another earthly sojourn in which you can practise kindliness and goodwill towards Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, and looking for the good in all people and situations. Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations into your world empowers you to consciously add to the Universal positive stream of consciousness and that of your world.

‘At the end of such lifetimes, when someone’s moment of departure not only from the earthly plane but also from the need for a continuation of their education in the material world has come, they are rewarded with the happy ending of the great initiation into the spirit world and the full consciousness of God’s love. This state of bliss, commonly known in your world as Heaven, is one of the most beautiful experiences imaginable. We too went through it when our earthly education had run its course, the same as many of you are presently experiencing.

‘That’s how we can tell you that there really is no death and that it’s but a very thin veil that separates those on the Earth plane from the ones who are already in our world. They are still alive, just the way they were when you knew them. Because they have left their physical bodies behind, their spirit is flying freely. Therefore there are much happier than it ever was possible during their times in the physical state of being. With earthly eyes you will never be able to see anyone in our world, even though in its own way the body in which they are presently moving about is as real and solid as yours. The great hope of your loved ones is that their friends and families on the other side of the veil will awaken into the awareness of the spiritual background of earthly life while they are still taking part in it.

‘In your world it can be extremely difficult to see that our Creator is indeed the God of love and that the life you have been given is a good one. This is not the case from our perspective and we would like to give you an example of some of the beautiful things that happen in our world. Souls who newly arrive here may at first feel a little strange. But each time a loved one is thinking of them in earthly life, a ray of warm golden light reaches them that tells them that a loved one is thinking of them. This is particularly strong when someone thinks of departed ones with joy and says: ‘I know you are alive and happy. Knowing it brings me contentment and happiness. Go forward into the life that is now yours, beloved. I know that there is a great deal of work waiting for you.’ By thinking along these lines, you in earthly life can do a great deal for your loved ones in our world.

‘When it comes to applying for another lifetime on the Earth while resting in our world, human souls are like the sailors of your world. After a while of being at home, they long for distant horizons. When these have been explored sufficiently, they yearn for home, mother and other loved ones. We hope that what we are telling you here will help you, when for you the moment of departure from your earthly existence has come, to let go and willingly reach for the hand of the Angel who has been sent to take you home.

Hopefully, after heaving read what we are telling you here, you will no longer think of Earth life as a vale of sadness and tears, but recognise it for what it truly always has been. It is a vast exercise ground that at all times is flowing over with golden opportunities for human beings to grow in wisdom and understanding, each through their own consciousness expanding experiences. Supporting you the way we are doing here furthers the evolutionary pathway of each one of us and our whole group, the White Eagle group of spirit guides.

From ‘The Gentle Brother’ Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2003: ‘We know how difficult it is for you not to be sorrowful and mourn about the loss of loved ones. Our task is to help ever more of you to become aware of their life in the spirit world. Do not think of them as being separated from you. It is only the lack of their physical body that creates an impression of separateness. Yet, in truth all life is one and there is no separation between anything. Your thoughts can reach your loved ones and the happier they are, the more content they are.

‘Our spirit world is a beautiful place and having arrived in it, your loved ones are finding themselves in most agreeable circumstances. Knowing this will surely help you realise that there is no need for grieving, merely rejoicing. When you wish you could help your loved ones in some way, think of them with nothing but happiness. Each time you rise to meet them in spirit and in a communion of light, you are blessing them and are being blessed.

‘Every rainbow in earthly life is a special blessing and a benediction that brings healing to all who are seeing it and also the soul of your whole world. It is a gift from the Spirit of the Universal Christ, the spiritual Sun behind the Sun in the sky above you. And every drop of rain that falls from it is a manifestation of a tear someone in your world is shedding. Each drop clears away a bit of the suffering that caused the tear.’

When Death Draws Near

The following is the essence of teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is from ‘The Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’. The second one appeared in ‘White Eagle Spiritual Unfoldment Two ‘Companioned by Angels’:

‘For all human beings there eventually comes the moment when they leave their physical bodies behind and die, as it’s called in earthly life, although in truth the only thing that happens to these bodies is that their indwelling spirit and soul withdraws from it. Leaving the body through the head and their outer garment is discarded like an empty shell. Nobody is ever alone in this process. Each time this happens to someone the Angels are in attendance and assisting. * The angelic hierarchy is part of the Great Mother of all life, who in your world was once known as the Egyptian Goddess Isis. But this was merely one of the many other names that were given as symbols to describe her presence throughout the ages.

‘For as long as you can only see the physical aspect of life, you are bound to think that death is terrible. Even though to you it may often appear as accidental, this is never the case because the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma are observing everything that happens on the Earth most carefully. Each time the predestined moment of death for one of you is approaching, they make their preparations and give notice to the Angels of Death to get ready. And these Angels are by no means the repellent figures and gruesome spectres people imagined them to be in the past.

‘If you could look through the veil of consciousness that to this day separates your world from ours, you would see countenances of an ethereal beauty that for earthly minds is hard to imagine. As an expression of the Great Mother’s unconditional and all-embracing love, these Angels are all compassion and kindness. All Angels are messengers of the Divine and at the moment of someone’s death they are the ones who bring about the separation of the spiritual aspect of your being from its physical counterpart. They help your departing spirit and soul to let go of the earthly plane and return you safely to your true home, the world of light. They help you through your rebirth in our world, where loved ones are greeting you and celebrating, just as they would do in earthly life each time a baby has arrived safely.

‘Sometimes you will be wondering how you can best help those whose death is near. In that case the power of thought can be more effective than any spoken or written word could ever hope to be. It is possible to help the ones in the ‘departure lounge’ by sending them optimistic thoughts that affirm that they are eternal beings who will never die. In your mind hold you can hold kind and loving, hopeful and constructive dialogues with them about this. In your imagination take them into the blessing and healing rays of the Christ Star, the power and light of the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. Attune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind to the Star’s healing rays and send them to anyone you feel intuitively will benefit from them. Even at great distances such transmissions are as effective – more so in many cases – than any kind of sophisticated physical ministrations.

‘We sincerely hope that what you are reading here will help you to overcome the notion that the worst for any human being is the passing from its physical body. Whenever you catch yourself thinking that way, remember that they are not dying but heading for another rebirth into our world. Because they are being released into a world of infinite beauty and wonder, love and joy where there is no pain and where they will continue to live and thrive, explore and study, there really is no need for expressions of grief and sorrow. Let there be compassion but not pity. The American poet John Greenleaf Whittier, 1807-1892 described this most beautifully in his poem for the funeral of William Lloyd Garrison, 1805-1879: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’. *

Excessive Grief And Sorrow

‘When you have digested what you are finding in these chapters, you will be able to see for yourself that excessive grieving and sorrowing by those left behind in earthly life is unjustified. It is also undesirable because it gets seriously in the way and impairs the progress of those who have arrived in our world. Each time sadness threatens to overwhelm you, remind yourself that although the other one’s spirit has passed from your outer vision, in truth they will always remain close to you. Wherever there is love between people, there can be no separation. Your love for anyone behind the veil creates a bond that connects you with them and this helps to dissolve the sense of separateness that is always present on the Earth plane because everybody is living in their own physical body. *

‘The illusion of separateness was created to help each one of you to become aware of their individuality and that you are individual beings. This state however exists only in earthly life while on the inner level everything has always been one and forever will be. Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. It invokes the Universal law of harmony and reunion and that connects spirits behind the veil with those in earthly life.

‘We know from first hand experience what a hard school Earth life can be. But the more you manage to penetrate the veil that keeps it apart from our world, the better you will be able to enter consciously into the limitlessness of spirit life, and that makes your earthly existence more bearable. Rest assured that all life is safely held in God’s love. And in keeping with the will and wishes of the Highest, our world provides tirelessly for every need of all aspects of earthly life. This includes making preparations for the important events in every earthling’s life.

‘Let there be no doubt in your mind that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, known as God or Allah to many, loves each one of you in just the same way, totally and unconditionally. And no matter what may ever befall you, you will never be forsaken. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘Every hair of your head is numbered and not a sparrow falls from the sky without the Great Father/Mother knowing about it.’ At all times you are closely held in His/Her loving arms and the care of the ministering Angels.

‘Your true needs will always be supplied. Naturally, this covers a wide range of possibilities, for example periods of hunger and thirst, physically and spiritually. To teach them the value of food and drink, they have to be endured by all human beings in one of their lifetimes. And if there is anything else you think you need, all you have to do is go the right place, i.e. within, knock at our inner doors and ask. Be careful though what you request because, to teach you a lesson you still need, your wish could be fulfilled in unexpected ways that may not be agreeable to you at all. * But those who proceed in the right manner can be sure to receive in due course the spiritual and physical blessings of the Heavens in full measure. This is decreed by Divine laws and they never fail.

‘In all your endeavours bear in mind that life is eternal and that it constantly moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. This it does in cycles that can be observed in the coming and going of the seasons of the world around you and, because human beings are not exempt from these processes, your own life. There have been other golden ages on the Earth when the Angels moved hand in hand with people in full consciousness. One of these ages comes around at the end of every Great Year. * The whole cycle of one of these years takes approx. every 25,860 Earth years. * Don’t miss out on what the Angels are presently offering, otherwise the vibrations that will be required for an appearance during Mother Earth’s next golden age may not be right.

‘It may not come as a surprise to you when we tell you that you have known easier earthly lifetimes than the present one. Naturally, this fulfils a wise higher reason, the same as everything else that happens in your world. And when you go through your world with open eyes, you cannot overlook that everywhere people having an almighty struggle trying to come to terms with their existence. For many this is because they have reached the end of their earthly education and some of their most ancient and heavy unpaid karmic debts were waiting to be redeemed. Until this has been achieved, they cannot be released onto the higher levels of life.

‘The law of life is evolution and each one of you has been granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth to evolve into a healer and lightbringer in their own right. This means sharing the knowledge you are finding along the pathway of your life with those around you, helping and supporting them and through this bring comfort and healing. Giving of your best and unselfishly serving the needs of the whole, fills earthly lifetimes with opportunities for developing the characteristics of your Christ nature. Some of you are working upfront, while others are toiling quietly in the background. Yet, all contributions are equally valid and greatly appreciated by us. Every small effort makes a difference and helps all humankind and your world move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral.

‘In your enjoyment and delight in Mother Earth’s beauty, do not overlook searching for a better understanding of the spiritual background that brings all of it into being and constantly maintains it. As you know, in every soul the spiritual fire of the Divine spark is present, though at first only in seed form. When with the passing of time the spiritual fire within you grows more powerful, you will notice that when you reach out to people with love, there is nobody who does not respond to it in the same way.

‘Wise ones appreciate that shedding too many tears over someone who has departed from the earthly plane of life would most certainly not be a sign that the mourner loved them more than anyone else. It merely shows that, because they fail to understand the purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence, they selfishly and endlessly wallow in self-pity over the hole the departed one left in their life. Wise ones save their energies and spend them on helping such people to find a better understanding, too.

‘So, be a wise one and do all you can to share your knowledge and assist anyone in need of it to understand that physical death, when seen in the right light, is an event for rejoicing instead of weeping. As far as your own life is concerned, no matter what obstacles you are still encountering, never give up hope and do your best until every last shred of your Karmic debts has been redeemed. One of these days this will be the case. Trust that hand in hand with God and the Angels all will be well in the end and everything will work out for the highest good of all, as surely it will.

Human Life Is Infinite And Eternal

The following is the essence of another two teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one appeared in ‘Morning Light – Neither Death nor Separation’: ‘You are an eternal being of light, a many faceted jewel. The Essence of human life is infinite and eternal. There has never been a time when you were not and you will always be. But still you cannot help asking yourself from time to time: ‘Don’t I have the right to get tired of endless rounds of incarnations, when earthly life is so difficult and burdensome?’

‘That is the very reason why your days in physicality are limited and each incarnation lasts only for a comparatively short time. Even if you should be around for a hundred years or more, in terms of Eternity, God’s time, it represents the mere batting of an eyelid. This is also why at the end of each lifetime you are allowed to leave your physical body behind like an outworn garment, while you move for rest and recuperation to our world, the true home of your spirit.

‘In your daily life you do not mind moving from one house to another, when the time for a change has come. You may still love your old house, but when you have had enough of it, you leave it and go. In just the same way you reach the point of wanting a new body because you are weary and tired of your present one that has grown old and maybe riddled with pain. Eventually God and the Angels in their kindness allow you to pass on. They remove you from a state of existence you have outgrown into the next one that is ready and waiting for you.

‘Having safely arrived there, you soon discover a kind of freedom you have never experienced before. Your spirit has risen into a period of intense happiness that is far removed from the limitations and boundaries of earthly life. Eventually you have rested sufficiently and the lessons of your earthly existence have been assimilated. Your interest in a further incarnation that will help you to progress on the evolutionary spiral of life then quickens and for you the time for applying for another lifetime on the Earth has come.’

The second teaching is from ‘The Source of All Our Strength – No Death’: ‘Death is by no means the dark vale it was made out to be in the past. It is but a passage that takes you forward to an initiation into a world of beauty. You will not know when you are taking your last breath. You will be entirely unconscious that it is your last breath, but you will feel much lighter and realise that you are free! You will then be asking yourself: ‘Lo, what’s happened to me? What was I afraid of when people were talking about death? There really is nothing to fear. Death of the physical body is not at all like going to sleep. It’s an awakening to a more radiant and harmonious existence that soon makes you forget earthly life.’

‘You are eternal beings of light and as you are today, you will be tomorrow. When you consciously re-create yourself with the power of your own thinking, you are building ever more spiritual atoms into your whole being, so you can enjoy the fruits that God and the Angels have prepared for you on the higher levels of life. Our world, the world of spirit, is by no means geographically distant from you. It is inside you, an inner layer of your own consciousness. You reach the light of the higher worlds by opening yourself to love. As you know by now, what in Earth terms is known as death is but an initiation. From it your spirit and soul emerge and without losing their identity of earthly life, they move into the greater consciousness of God’s eternal light.’

Going home, going home – we’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day – we’re all going home.

It’s not far, just close by, through an open door.
Work all done, care laid by – fear and hurt no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us – Father’s waiting too.
Angel folks are gathered with guides and friends we know –
Guides and friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way – Earth-bound dreams all done.
Shadows gone – break of day – real life’s just begun.
There’s no break, there’s no end – just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile – going on and on.

Going home, going home – we’re all going home.
It’s not far, just close by – through an open door.
Going home, going home, I’m just going home.

Though I have gone before you,
I did not do so alone and neither will you,
When your time for saying goodbye to the Earth plane has come.
God and the Angels are forever with us,
Keeping you and me safe.
No matter where we may ever find ourselves,
We shall always rest securely in God’s loving hands.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

‘God bless all of you and keep you safe, always.’

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

* * *​

To The Ones I Love And Who Love Me

When I’ve departed from earthly life,
Release me and let me go.
You and I, we both have many things to see and do.
Do not tie yourself to me with tears.
I gave you my love and you will never guess
How much you gave to me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you have shown,
But now it’s time for me to travel on – alone.

So, weep a while, if grieve you must.
Though not for me, only for yourself and
For the hole my passing has created in your life.
But then let your grief be comforted by trust
And the knowledge that
It’s only for a while that part we must.
Bless the memories your carry in your heart.
It knows that no love is ever lost.
Life is eternal – it goes on and on,
Not just for you and me, but everybody.

You and I are now closer than we have ever been
And I’ll never be further from you than a thought,
So whenever you need me, call and I’ll come near.
Although you can neither see nor touch me now,
I have not gone from you
And when you pay attention to your heart,
You’ll feel my love there soft and clear.

And then, one fine day –
When you are coming this way alone,
I shall be waiting to greet you.
With a smile I’ll welcome you home.

Fr. Pat Lennon
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Death Where Is Thy Sting?

Many are aware by now that we are eternal beings who cannot die and that therefore there truly is no death. Yet, to say: ‘Death is nothing!’ would belittle its significance. What is perceived by earthlings as death, when someone departs from this plane, is but a transformation and initiation into a different state of life, which every soul has to undergo at the end of each lifetime. I believe that eventually everybody will reach the level of awareness where they can accept that this is so. That’s how we shall save ourselves and our world a great deal of suffering and pain. You don’t have to take my word for it that this is true. How about trying the following for yourself?

Find a quiet space where you can be sure that no-one will disturb you for a reasonable length of time. The best and safest way of doing this is by first asking your Guardian Angel to stand by you, to guide and protect you and show you how to go about it. Then make yourself as comfortable as you can, light a candle, look into its flame, centre yourself by listening to the sound of your breathing until your whole being has become still. When you feel good and ready, imagine that your loved one is drawing close and wishes to communicate with you. Focus on your heart centre and listen to the words and feelings that may come from there.

Protected by your Guardian Angel, you rest securely in the knowledge that they will not represent messages from some ‘other world out there somewhere’ but that they really are from your own heart, where your loved now dwells. Slowly start reading from the following paragraph. Don’t think about the words or evaluate them, but focus your attention on the world of your feelings and the responses of your heart, for they are your inner guidance. This is what your loved one wishes to tell you:

‘I have not gone from you. I have merely slipped onto a different level of life. It’s very much like going into another room because all you do is withdraw from the outer plane of life and slip into its inner level, the spirit world. That’s where all human beings go when they leave their physical bodies behind. The spirit world is not a place ‘up there’ somewhere. It is an integral part of earthly life and on its innermost level dwells the Universal intelligence known as God. This is the source and wellspring of all life, from which we all once emerged and to which each one of us in the fullness of time will return. Every step on our evolutionary journey takes us closer to this goal.

‘Although I no longer dwell on the earthly plane, I am still myself and you are you. We always shall be. And because the essence of our being is eternal and immortal, it is impossible for us to die. I assure you I have not died. If anything, I am more alive now than I ever was before because I am once more fully aware of the most important part of me, my spirit and soul. You will find the same when you join me, one of these days. As far as I am concerned, whatever we have ever been to each other, that’s what we still are.

‘There is no need for our love to die because of my departure. The infinite wisdom of the Divine has provided that, on the contrary, through the experience of death human love grows stronger, deeper and purer, if the souls involved so wish. To help this along, I ask you to call me by my old familiar names. Let them be the well-known words they always were and say them without effort. Speak to me the easy way you used to do and let there be no difference in the sound of your voice. And don’t put on a forced air of solemnity or sorrow, but enjoy the jokes that made us laugh and express your amusement the way we always did together. Play with me and smile at me. Think of me and pray for me the way you always did. Never doubt for a moment that I can hear you, that I feel your love and that I shall always be with you, wherever you may have to go.

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal. Life is an absolute and unbroken continuity and in truth there is no death. On the inner level all is one and there you have always been as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation ahead of you. Our relationship can remain the same it always was and between you and me life can continue to be everything it ever meant to us, if that’s what we both wish and I most certainly do.

‘My departure from the physical plane was no accident. It was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you want it to be that way. But if you still yearn for me, the way I long for you, the death of my physical body will offer many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible before. I shall be alive in your heart, for as long as you want me to be there. That’s where you can find me and be with me, whenever you want to.

‘Thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and I shall never be further away from you than a thought. This is how you can get in touch with me whenever you want. It’s as simple as that. I shall always listen when you need me and when you call me, and I will do my best to help and guide you. But in spite of all that, never forget that you and I now each have different lessons to attend to – you in the material world, and I in the world of light.

‘Therefore, let’s make sure that we give each other the necessary space and time, so that when we do meet we can come closer to each other than we ever did before for the sharing of precious moments, just like we used to do. Because all life rests safely in God’s loving hands, including yours and mine, all is well and that will not change. God and the Angels are constantly with you and me. And I forever will be I and you in all Eternity shall remain you. And I shall never forget you and stop loving you.’

Proof Of Spirit’s Presence

The following is the essence of teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as the Lodge’s Monday Thought on the 8.2.2016: ‘Whenever you are seeking contact with your loved ones in the world of spirit, very little material evidence of their presence will come your way, if any. Even though there could be nothing for writing down and presenting as proof of your meeting, when you sit in communion with loved ones you may discover that there is a flow of love that passes between your hearts.

‘By a touch, a scent or certain words and phrases, a line from a song or a poem that come to your mind you know intuitively that you are in touch with the spirit of your loved one. Sometimes in absolute silence an action or an atmosphere is created that reveals their presence to you. Such things happen because communications of this nature are taking place on the highest spiritual level the other one has been able to reach during their most recent earthly lifetime.’

The following is some feedback I received from a friend in response to the above: ‘After completing a meditation in which I communicated with a beloved friend who committed suicide eighteen months ago, I logged on, and read what you had written and posted three hours ago. I was astonished to find that the words you were using described almost exactly what happened in my meditation. Although it provided me with comfort, it also left me feeling bereft and lonely.’ P.T. But twenty-four hours later he reported that he was feeling a strong presence of her around him.

To me, the incident is clear evidence of the following: 1) Our loved ones really are where they are said to be: in the world of light. 2) It’s the guiding and protecting hands of our spirit friends and helpers that connects us with them. 3) Whether someone believes in them or not, both our loved ones and the Angels are there. 4) Last but not least it provides me with proof that the wise ones in charge of us in the world of light are communicating with our world through me. And that confirms the authenticity of the work I am carrying out on their behalf. The original White Eagle teaching must have been very old, because the transmissions of this group of guides through Grace Cooke, the medium they used, stopped many decades ago. They chose me to update the message and through this bring further understanding to us and our world. In all humility I kneel before them and thank them for all the help with which they are providing each one of us individually and our whole world.

Regardless of so much evidence of their presence, my friend very much doubts that Angels and Masters, friends and helpers in the world of light really exist. This is because he does not like the idea that humankind should have some kind of Overlords. In my view, that’s what the wise ones on the other side of the veil of consciousness most certainly are not. They are our older siblings in the great family of life, who love us and want to help their younger siblings.

The White Eagle teaching was received by e-mail on Monday about lunchtime. I found it so good and valuable that I dealt with it immediately by re-interpreting it. Yet, for some reason, not consciously known to me, I delayed the sharing of it until the next day. If the whole of that incident doesn’t prove the guiding and protecting hands of those in charge of us and our world at work, please tell me what does. There is no doubt in my mind that they were the ones who prompted me to write, my friend to meditate, and me to post my insights only when they saw that the right moment for it had come. By both of us doing these things independent of each other and without having any idea of what the other one was doing, they wanted to provide us with proof of their presence. What more could anyone want?

Contrary to what White Eagle taught through Grace Cooke, our friends and helpers are neither men nor women, brothers or sisters. In the world of light on the inner level of life we are once more aware of our true nature as spirit and soul. We are whole again, i.e. the masculine and feminine aspects of our being are consciously working together as one, unlike the way we are in earthly life when these two all too often are at loggerheads with each other. The original White Eagle version that the spirit guides are our brothers was given because at that time too many would have been unable to grasp the concept of androgyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00