What happens when you get drunk?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Kaos General, Nov 16, 2010.

What happens when you get drunk?

1. Remember everything

2. Cant remember anything

3. Im dangerous to myself and others

4. Other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Just wanna know what happens when people get drunk. Me i tend to remember akll the embarrasing shit i did the night before
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i've only got properly drunk twice in my life to stop myself attempting . the second time, i was stumbling and couldn't do anything but sleep and wait for it to wear off. i don't think i'd ever be able to 'do anything' when drunk tbh.
  3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i get really loud and energetic. i noticed the reason i get loud is bc i hear less when im drunk ^^ so i yell at everybody cuz i have trouble hearing myself.
    i love to be around as many people as possible i couldnt drink by myself bc id go crazy. i have to do something and be around people. when i go over my limit though, and my limit is loooww... i completely lose the will to live and cant stop crying. but since im never alone when it happens, i never did anything. but i always remember all the dumb shit i did
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I tend to remember everything but I also tend to hate myself and hurt myself when I'm drunk.
  5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Cant remember much until a few days later, and i tend to say things I really shouldn't.
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Due to the drugs I'm on I can't really get drunk, I pass out and/or vomit after only a few drinks... And just for good measure I might have a seizure.

So, uh, drinking really isn't good for me.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I usually remember everything. Unfortunately, that means I get to remember the stupid stuff I said or did. But I don't tend to do anything too crazy, just get loud and laugh a lot.
  8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I remember everything, and then I often feel empty. I tell craps.
  9. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Alcohol can be pretty bad for me, I would drink almost every night and cut about the same, mix the two together you got a big problem.
    Many nights I would cut quite deep and there was nothing I could do, such as get stitches because I was too drunk to go in.

I am learning to control my drinking but the urge to cut is more hard to ignore.
  10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I start giggling uncontrollably
  11. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I get really happy for a while, then I crash and self harm really bad unless someone is there to stop me, and then remember it all the next day.
  12. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

In stages: giggle, cry, get the munchies then fall asleep.
  13. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

I can remember most of what I did. When with friends I get stupid and loud but on my own I get tired and paranoid.
  14. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

I very rarely reach the stage of being drunk - alcohol pretty much knocks me out after the first couple of drinks!
  15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think I've ever forgotten anything, even if I do stupid shit.
  16. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

I decide totally random and stupid things, sometimes they're humourous, other times they're certainly not. For example, when I've been depressed. I got drunk in/before school twice for the hell of it when I was in Year 11 (16 yrs old) because I thought it would help me cope, first time I got away with it, the second time was at lunch time just before PE/swimming and I sat out, and some kid noticed and told the PE teacher who had a hissy fit about it and called my Year Head who rang my dad and I got taken home. In June 2011, I got detained by police for being drunk and incapable and taken to hospital because I half passed out somewhere in the streets, was hell, and in New Year 2010 I got drunk and sat on the edge of a bridge and thought of jumping off, but I was only tipsy I guess because I couldn't bring myself to do it.. nobody saw, though.

I tend to remember 80% of what happens when I'm drunk, more 'positive' drunk experiences is probably where I've logged on MSN, chat games, etc and chatted shite, I've never been drunk socially, so unfortunately I can't relate to those "funny stories" most people my age (19) have. -Sigh-

I only get drunk every now and again, though.
  17. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

alcohol makes me dizzy and nauseous. I would probably have a drinking problem if I could physically tolerate it, but I can't.
  18. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

It's not a good drug.

If 'm in a good mood, I might get more outgoing… but if I'm anxious it just makes me shut down. Usually I just get quiet, then sleepy, then I fall asleep. If I drink a lot, I'll pass out or vomit… I always remember everything. I haven't been full-on 'drunk' in maybe 2 or 3 years. I'd rather smoke pot because even if I get paranoid at least I don't end up feeling like a pathetic waste of space alongside 7 billion other pathetic wastes of space.
  19. Slothbear

Slothbear Well-Known Member

It honestly all depends. I usually remember most things although there have been a few occasions where ive totally blacked out. Also it seems like there always something that i dont fully remember that people remind of later on but for the most part i would say i remember things for most part.
    Im not generally dangerous to myself and never to others when im drunk. Made some stupid decisions that could have ended badly maybe, but i wouldnt call myself dangerous. Im pretty much just really obnoxious and energetic and talkative...i do get angry but i usually control it pretty well i have never taken it out physically i have gotten in to a few flaming verbal wars though but for the most part im just a fun(perhaps annoying) obnoxious talkative drunk. Or atleast thats what i see myself as.... how my friends and acquaintance and anyone else who has seen me hammed may be a different story but i think i was pretty honest with myself in terms of describing myself here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  20. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Several things can happen, really depends where i am and who i'm with, i can be really chatty, silly and horny, sometimes i can be really, quiet, tired and feeling sick or incredibly suicidal which always leads to self harm, so i don't drink anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.