What happens when you get drunk?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Kaos General, Nov 16, 2010.

?

What happens when you get drunk?

1. Remember everything

39.5%
  2. Cant remember anything

5.3%
  3. Im dangerous to myself and others

15.8%
  4. Other

39.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Just wanna know what happens when people get drunk. Me i tend to remember akll the embarrasing shit i did the night before

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i've only got properly drunk twice in my life to stop myself attempting . the second time, i was stumbling and couldn't do anything but sleep and wait for it to wear off. i don't think i'd ever be able to 'do anything' when drunk tbh.

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i get really loud and energetic. i noticed the reason i get loud is bc i hear less when im drunk ^^ so i yell at everybody cuz i have trouble hearing myself.
    i love to be around as many people as possible i couldnt drink by myself bc id go crazy. i have to do something and be around people. when i go over my limit though, and my limit is loooww... i completely lose the will to live and cant stop crying. but since im never alone when it happens, i never did anything. but i always remember all the dumb shit i did

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I tend to remember everything but I also tend to hate myself and hurt myself when I'm drunk.

5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Cant remember much until a few days later, and i tend to say things I really shouldn't.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Due to the drugs I'm on I can't really get drunk, I pass out and/or vomit after only a few drinks... And just for good measure I might have a seizure.

So, uh, drinking really isn't good for me.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I usually remember everything. Unfortunately, that means I get to remember the stupid stuff I said or did. But I don't tend to do anything too crazy, just get loud and laugh a lot.

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I remember everything, and then I often feel empty. I tell craps.

9. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Alcohol can be pretty bad for me, I would drink almost every night and cut about the same, mix the two together you got a big problem.
    Many nights I would cut quite deep and there was nothing I could do, such as get stitches because I was too drunk to go in.

I am learning to control my drinking but the urge to cut is more hard to ignore.

10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I start giggling uncontrollably

11. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I get really happy for a while, then I crash and self harm really bad unless someone is there to stop me, and then remember it all the next day.

12. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

In stages: giggle, cry, get the munchies then fall asleep.

13. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

I can remember most of what I did. When with friends I get stupid and loud but on my own I get tired and paranoid.

14. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

I very rarely reach the stage of being drunk - alcohol pretty much knocks me out after the first couple of drinks!

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think I've ever forgotten anything, even if I do stupid shit.

16. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

I decide totally random and stupid things, sometimes they're humourous, other times they're certainly not. For example, when I've been depressed. I got drunk in/before school twice for the hell of it when I was in Year 11 (16 yrs old) because I thought it would help me cope, first time I got away with it, the second time was at lunch time just before PE/swimming and I sat out, and some kid noticed and told the PE teacher who had a hissy fit about it and called my Year Head who rang my dad and I got taken home. In June 2011, I got detained by police for being drunk and incapable and taken to hospital because I half passed out somewhere in the streets, was hell, and in New Year 2010 I got drunk and sat on the edge of a bridge and thought of jumping off, but I was only tipsy I guess because I couldn't bring myself to do it.. nobody saw, though.

I tend to remember 80% of what happens when I'm drunk, more 'positive' drunk experiences is probably where I've logged on MSN, chat games, etc and chatted shite, I've never been drunk socially, so unfortunately I can't relate to those "funny stories" most people my age (19) have. -Sigh-

I only get drunk every now and again, though.

17. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

alcohol makes me dizzy and nauseous. I would probably have a drinking problem if I could physically tolerate it, but I can't.

18. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

It's not a good drug.

If 'm in a good mood, I might get more outgoing… but if I'm anxious it just makes me shut down. Usually I just get quiet, then sleepy, then I fall asleep. If I drink a lot, I'll pass out or vomit… I always remember everything. I haven't been full-on 'drunk' in maybe 2 or 3 years. I'd rather smoke pot because even if I get paranoid at least I don't end up feeling like a pathetic waste of space alongside 7 billion other pathetic wastes of space.

19. Slothbear

Slothbear Well-Known Member

It honestly all depends. I usually remember most things although there have been a few occasions where ive totally blacked out. Also it seems like there always something that i dont fully remember that people remind of later on but for the most part i would say i remember things for most part.
    Im not generally dangerous to myself and never to others when im drunk. Made some stupid decisions that could have ended badly maybe, but i wouldnt call myself dangerous. Im pretty much just really obnoxious and energetic and talkative...i do get angry but i usually control it pretty well i have never taken it out physically i have gotten in to a few flaming verbal wars though but for the most part im just a fun(perhaps annoying) obnoxious talkative drunk. Or atleast thats what i see myself as.... how my friends and acquaintance and anyone else who has seen me hammed may be a different story but i think i was pretty honest with myself in terms of describing myself here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  20. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Several things can happen, really depends where i am and who i'm with, i can be really chatty, silly and horny, sometimes i can be really, quiet, tired and feeling sick or incredibly suicidal which always leads to self harm, so i don't drink anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.