What has been the highlight of your day?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Petal, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know when we are feeling low and under the weather and feel like bleh!! we often don't notice the goodness in our days or take the time to appreciate them.

I sprained my ankle today and I must say the taxi driver I had ordered was an amazing guy, he had to park in a no parking spot because I couldn't walk. He helped me in and out of the taxi and dropped me off outside my front door for less than the usual fare. I thought he was very kind and thoughtful. Simple respect can totally change one's day!

Please share the highlight of your day?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww that is so nice :) The highlight of my day is knowing I have 12-13 small bags of coffee on the way LOL

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Very nice- fancy coffees?

The highlight of my day was when our tiny little rescue kitten just climbed up in my lap and snuggled down for a nap a few minutes ago...

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Aww how cute :)
    Yeah they are kind of fancy, I hope they get here soon, can't wait to try them all.

5. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

High light of my day is that my fruit and veggies box that I had ordered arrived in the mail today - all freshly harvested early this morning! The stems of the cucumbers are still damp from where they were cut. It is my sister's birthday on the 5th and my mum and I already have plans to use it in our celebratory dinner. Coming home and entering the kitchen was wonderful; the smells coming from the opened box were so strong and the colours of the plants so vibrant.