what has happened

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, May 28, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

what the hell has happened to this place.
    there is no support here anymore. all ive seen in chat today is people arguing, people taking the piss out of each other behind their backs and people inulting each other.
    we are all here because we are, or were, depressed/suicidal. why are we doing this to each other?
    ive just had someone message me saying hoe they feel no one gives a damn about them anymore, when i look back in chat they are taking the piss out of someone behind their backs. yeah, great way to get people to care.
    the ignore function is getting stupid too.
    what happened to talking? if u have a problem with someone whats so wrong with talking to them and trying to sort it out? surely its better than all this? all thats happening at the moment is people are getting upset, triggered, pushed even further by others on a forum thats supposed to SUPPORT people.
    grr, sorry, i know this has been said before, but COME ON
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

i'm sorry.
  3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I agree sam. Chat has changed an awful lot recently. I go on there and no one seems to be supporting. I'm just as guilty I guess, but if no one says what's wrong I just assume they are alright. But I should really stop and think that they may be holding back, but then I dont want to keep pressuring them. It confuses me :(
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

i don't notice that much fighting now.