What has my life become?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life anymore. I'm trapped in a life that is destined for failure. No money, no career, no one in my life to make me feel like I matter.

With every word I say and think I wonder, what has my life become? Why am I the one stuck in this hell?

JUST WHY?

2. Ire

Ire Guest

Your not the only one.

Why?
    Maybe we just weren't good enough.

3. Squire

Squire Active Member

"no one in my life to make me feel like I matter."

Just because you haven't found that person doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Go find them.

4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately as much as people like to say it's not about looks, it is and being both my fault and not my fault, I am not good enough. At least not for the people I fall for. I'm just not "their type".

Note: I fall for what I see as a beautiful face and a wonderful personality. This is not always what society deems to be beautiful, but I don't give a fuck

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2008
  5. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

awww.hun,i.feel.your.pain
    likke,i.feel.like.nothing.is.becoming.out.of.my.life.sometimes
    but.i.can.assure.you.something.has,if.you're.still.going.on.with.life.

andd,thats.right.who.cares.what.soceity.thinks...go.for.what.you.want!
    i.admire.you.for.that<3

anddd,sorry.my.spacebar.is.broke:(

6. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

It's not about looks my dear. looks is not everything. it's personality that counts in the end. You don't have to look handsome, all you need is to look enthusiastic and girls will be attracted to you. I'm supposed to be a good looking fellow. Women are attracted to my facial features but if they know me better, they'll run cos I'm a nervous wreck and am mentally unstable. If I can choose, I choose strong mental health and a positive character anytime over looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.