What have I done?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frizziidizzle, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God it's gone too far now, I've killed someone. Can't help another person, I'm pathetic :cry:

I deserve to be dead.

2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

who have you killed?

3. SHIT!? I've messed everything up!! What have I done!?

Omg!! :cry:

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

whats happened

5. Piss off!!

6. Can't stop shaking!!

God soon will know if he is ok where is, Joseph if I don't meet you in hell I know you're ok.

7. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Lou dont do this please... So many people need you here including me

8. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

Not being able to help someone and actively killing them are not the same thing. It will help you to talk about what happened.

9. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

No one deserves to be dead in my opinion, not even the worst criminals. You certainly don't strike me as that type. What has happened that's gotten you so shaken up? :hug:

10. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Whats going on hun how are you now :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Frizzi..are you okay? :hug:

12. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Lou you haven't done anything. He was here at the forum earlier today. He is OK.:smile:

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I don't know what you think you did, but just because you couldn't help someone and they ended up dead, (though according to Simon, they haven't) is not killing someone. We can't always be there for everyone all the time. Please don't do anything stupid. There are many people here who care about you and don't want to see you get hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.