What have I done?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xtufpa, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I'm back afte quite a while (this forum is awesome, I know people will listen to me, and help). I feel a "very very littl" better then last time(s) I have been to this forum, but still not close to good.

Well the point I'm making this thread is following. Today I saw a gorgeous (for me) girl on a train I was on, it was quite full train, but we were like 1 meter away and had free path between us. I was standing near doors, she was about 1 meter away, and she was looking at me quite a lot, I looked at her every now and then (I'm very shy, it's very hard for me to look girls direct in eyes), but when she looked me again I looked away like I was not looking her at all. I was going only to next train station (which is about 7 minutes of driving with train), she stayed on train when I left it (probably went to capital of our country, which is about 15 minutes more from where I left). She was something special, I really don't know how could I explain, even now when I think of her (about 8 hours passed) I get kinda sad-strange feeling. Now I'm asking myself why I haven't gone to her and ask her for a phone number or something to stay in contact and ask her out later. I'm very mad at myself, I'm thinking of her a lot.

So yes, I hope I haven't missed out anything, that's basically it. :sad::sad:

2. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Whats that famous saying abou regretting what you didn't do more than what you did?

Oh, never mind, Alexander Graham Bell warned us that "we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us".

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
  3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for the answer, I'm really thinking more and more of her, hard to thing about other things. I think it would be next to impossible to find her on FaceBook and get in contact with her, but trying to forget that...ughh :(

It's really sad, I should just go there and ask for number, why was I thinking I will look like ass hole doing that? All this together is very hard to explain, most people would say ehh get over, shes like every second girl, but no. It was not that much about out look of her, but when I looked at her eyes... I was like...I don't even know how could I say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.