What helps you to get out of bed in the morning?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by goliath, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goliath

goliath Active Member

What gets you going? What makes you wanna stay alive? What are your dreams? What would you like your life to be in 10 years time?
  2. Mirra

Mirra Member

I am obligated to work so I can pay off my debts and not disappoint my parents, brothers and friends. Other then that absolutly nothing, I feel dead inside.
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

knowing i am better than this, showing my kids how great a dad i am, earning a living to make sure my kids don't go without, seeing another beautiful dawn and proving to those who tried to ruin my life that i am above anything they can throw at me. knowing one day someone will tell me how much they love me.
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Vikki :smile:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

My children are what keeps me going. I need to support them in all ways possible. They did nothing to deserve the life they would have to live if I left.
  6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Lots of things :smile:. I just love being alive and thinking about someone and working on my feelings so I can get to the stage of talking to him because I hate this distance.
  7. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

Habit helps me get out of bed in the morning. Since I'm not much of a morning person, my sleepiness enables me to ignore my thoughts and emotions. I focus on getting my body ready for work and school, on making myself presentable.

I recently realized that theater makes me want to live. It energizes me and encourages me to keep going. Unfortunately, I don't seem to fit in with the other theater people or with their idea of theater.

Right now, more than anything, I dream of directing a play. This seems more unlikely everyday, however.
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Being able to talk with him... even though I told myself I can't anymore. :(
  9. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I dont know what gets me up in the morning.maybe because if i lay in bed all day my anxiety would get the best of me.I dont know what makes me stay alive.maybe cause ive lost all energy to try again.i guess i see what the day brings me.

my dreams were to run a shop and have a family of my own with my ex Tabitha.I would want my life to be like my dream and to have a little girl and wife and be stable.i guess thats what alot of people want.
  10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Knowing that there's a slight chance I could be successful in life (to a slight degree, at least) keeps me going. I want to at least live to get my diploma and decide from there what to do. :/

Knowing that I have parents who love me keeps me going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.