what i feel is true about life

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveoh

our world is too over populated and too much media and stress, everyone is the same, except some are born with insecurities, our mind knows the truth, if my body isn't what i want, than i will not be happy, you may learn to believe it but in the long run your mind will still not be happy, with the over populated world so many souls being born, its like batches of cookies, most will be perfect, few ok and almost none messed up, and if you take it into the billions thats more of each category, we are who we are, theres nothing wrong with us like our world loves to believe, we all have our paths premade, on top of that with media such as famous people or famous shows, it controls on the insight of people, different clothing, what you have to do to be cool or w.e, and then the people who dont fit in are left out with insecurities making them lonely and negative, if you think about it, if you can really change things about yourself im sure most will have features of their body changed, in reality everyone is beautiful, but not in this corrupt world. just everyone know this "trip" is only temporary, soon we will all be forgotten and at peace, please Jesus we beg for never ending happiness, ehh thats just my perspective, i hope someone can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00