What I fucking hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Is when god send you a vibe of hope when you decided to let it go and not care anymore, then you have this litle light that, what if life isnt all so shitty after all, what if there was hope? Then it slap at you with a fucking hammer and laugh in your face and leave you in a pool of piss for you to fill your thirst.

<mod edit - guidelines>

Last edited by a moderator:

OnceRob

Dude, I so hear you. I have talked with the Lord all my life and have only ever seen the devil, however to me the yin proves the yang and when I stop and think back through my life, things that are awful there are also things that are good and can’t be explained.

Like when David was confronted with Goliath listen to the whispers and not the roars.

normaljoe

I have come to the cold hard realization that there is no god, that we do not allow ourselves to be thanked for the things we earn. Everytime i get on facebook i see (used to i blocked em) ppl thanking god for helping them do this or get that. No. If you have something in ur life you enjoy it is because you worked for it you did something to earn it you made it happen. There was no omnipotent being that graced you with an A in history or a gf or bf or riches. You need to start thanking yourself.(my own coping mechanism i guess?)

By the same token it is ur respinsibility to not take to heart other peoples emotions and actions. Easier said than done.

Happiness is not a destination that some thing or being gives to you. It is a journey that you have to do yourself, most of the time by yourself and FOR yourself. And when you get even just a glimpse know that it was because of you that even for a fraction of a second that you had hope, happiness and laughter. That if you did it once, you can do it again. <<<probably the most inspiring thing i could write given im having SI right now

Best part of this: ppl will call u selfish if u do something for urself. Fuck them. Some Ppl feed off of the misery of others. Dont get caught up in the bullshit of "selfishness".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00