What I hate about Ruby thread..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ruby, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Could everybody state what they hate about me please? Am I too sarcastic? Do you not like my sense of humour? Am I not sensitive enough? Do you think i'm a lunatic who should be sent back to an old victorian style asylum? Do you secretly want me to kill myself? Please, feel free to reply to this thread. No doubt i'll be placed 'under moderation' again soon anyway. Once a victim, always a victim.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

To be honest Ruby, I like you for honesty, for your upfrontness, for your fiestyness so to speak. You remind me of me. :biggrin: I don't think you should change a damn thing about you b/c then you wouldn't be you. You'd be another faceless, carbon copy human, and I personally am sick of that. Read my quote "I'd rather have an ounce of truth in my life than a pile full of lies"

Just be yourself. :hug:
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I like you. :smile: I think you're funny, sarcastic, and honest. I love those qualities in people. In other words, I think you're rad, don't change at all. :hug:
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

There's nothing I hate about you, and I mean it. :hug:
  5. youre cool, i like ya.
    dont think anyone could hate you even if they wanted to
    :) :hug:
  6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

i'd like to twist this question around if you dont mind. what makes you ask this to others? does it matter to you what others thnk of you or what you think of yourself?

speaking for myself if i am to ask others 'am i too sarcastic' or whatever for example (nothing to do with ur post) then part in me is in doubt... and seek to be reassured or perhaps unconciously to be said what i want to hear (reassured)...... is this the bottom of this post ruby? doubts about yourself?

since i do not know you nor have i read posts where you either participate or started any, i can't say nothing but i'd like you to ask yourself what pushed you to ask others about this. i invite you to a retrospective sorta.

sorry for the interruption, didn't mean to introduce but felt compelled to put those fw words...

best wishes
    be well and stay safe
  7. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

I don't really think differently of you than anyone else on this forum. I don't know anyone here, and the only communication for me has been reading and posting text. How anyone can actually "love" or "hate" a person just based on text messages is beyond me. We're all humans. We all have our problems. I don't like or dislike anyone here. I guess that makes me weird, oh well. Everyone seems equal to me.
  8. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

you said it all protonaut...... first of all hatred is a very strong term. I highly dislike this word. We all can improve but for the sake of realiziing we need to in some areas after a self examination not after being told... what fits one doesn't mean it will fit another so ..... only the person can tell if truely there is room for improvement and on what.

and asking to judge someone by the way they type, write or express is very childish if someone dare do it. NONE is allowed to judge others in my book, and usually what disturbs us in others is often a reflection of a self mirror reflecting what we are ourselves. So avoid judging and do not ask for it. None knows it all... what you meean to say with certain words is proper to you and makes it 'you' at that moment yet is not the whole you..... but an infinite part of you so very misleading dont you think?

be yourself hun and you will do just well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.