what i think right now!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Jul 15, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Lately, i've been feeling like life is getting tedious and never ending!!! My body has become brittle and i'm starting to shake more and more, it's hard to even keep them still :unsure: I'm starting to hear voices...and yet i won't accept it and go to the doctor or what not and get checked. Whatever, live life day by day and hope the thoughts don't over come my mind and i decide to do something that i will regret!!! My whole family have been in the hospital for more than 1 night and i've managed to get out the same night that i got in (for trying to...) anyways, i don't know what i'm really going on about now...i just find it so hard to live now a days and the ppl around me aren't making it any better! i want to run away and run away far!! :sad: this was a weird conversation...(on a side note :biggrin: )

2. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

this is how it all started for me, the halucinations and issues i have...u need to get help asap b4 u get to where i am...ur so worried people will think youre crazy but if u dont get help...you will become crazy...