what i want for christmas....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by awb4130578, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awb4130578

awb4130578 Member

i wish i could just fucking die(if ya want to know y just read my recent posts on here...). i hate my life and things will never get better. they never have and they never will. my friends dont want me to die and they r worried about me... i went a few days ago to get meds cuz i was gonna OD on them soon but they were gross tasting so i threw them away. im thinking about getting a firearm sometime and doing the "job" sometime when im home but when my parents rnt home.firearms r so expensive thoug...im still looking for one...and that's if they'll even give me one... i live in missouri...i think i have to have a permit or something to get one...i am 19...my doc knows i am suicidal ans i am on effexor which makes the thoughts worse but he wont take me off of it. i haev no more happy thoiughts. not one. the only thing i have to live 4 is my friends.... one of my friends has offered 2 take me to the hospital. should i go?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think you should try the hospital if you have a friend willing to take you and support you. Perhaps they can regulate meds and find what you need to end these feelings of utter desperation. What have you got to lose by going? Suicide should be the last option, and as of yet there are many you haven't tried. Give it a chance. :hug:
  3. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

you should go to the hospital. once i went there things started getting better. if i hadn't gone i wouldn't be recieving all the help i'm getting. its the first step in a journey, and it might stink for a while, but i logically know things can get better even if emotionally i feel like the complete opposite is true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.