what I was told

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some where a personality disorder is you own doings. Ummmm My past is all my own doings!!! Really!?

I had no controll what others did to me but yet its my fualt according to the books.

Could I help being unpredictible in my past, that the tickcyclist could not unravell the mess others made!! Or did they think I was attention seeking!?:mad:

BlackPegasus

I'm really sorry you came across such a book. Unfortunately anybody can publish just about anything these days. It is sad enough that the world ignored the cause and only sees the results. I have some great books on PTSD that are very understanding and supportive. You know the truth, you know what you've been through, and you know how ignorant this author must be. :hug:

Mia

T

TTrocP

Don't listen to that book. It's like that saying, "Don't always believe what you read in books". Like Mia said, you know what you have been through and no one can tell you other wise. It's a shame that there are people out there that are willing to make shit like that in order to get some extra money at the expense at others. But please, don't listen to that book, does the author have any sort of PhD or medical license?

of corse personality disorder isn't your own doing, its a mental thing, the books full of crap, take no notice, what the hell would they know!?

vikki x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00