• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What I will never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_Man

I lie around pondering my existence.... and plotting what I will do when certain things happen..

But then my mind wanders and I think about all the shit I have not nor ever will experience. You know love happiness passion bliss all those positive things that people who do not suck expereince... it just depresses me knowing that I really will never know, and probably do not know how to experience any of those things...

Which I know will affect my life in the future. Mainly because I will not know how to express any of these feelings nore will I ever be able to know how to give those feelings to others....

I also hate how people who say that I will experience it eventually. I mean eventually will probably be when I die right? Seriously.... it is annoying... people say "just wait out this rut" yes I will wait out this rut and I will fall out of it when I die....

Just rambling feel free to ignore me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00