1. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

I feel that I need to post this. I need help. Feel free to use these questions to help yourself.

What I want.

What I want is simple. I just want a 1 bed 1 bath 1 kitchen apartment. With little rent. I want to be able to live off of my creativity. Like being able to create stories and graphics for people to enjoy or need. I know how to work numbers so I can probably pay my taxes and that type of thing with ease.

What I have

I have creative skills. Able to write stories and create graphics. I can also do math. I don't need much, if any, social stuff.

What I need

I need my own place to stay. I need a contract with a publisher or company where I can use my skills for them.

How will I get there

I need help with this part.

2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

You need to get a degree ANY degree I am serious. Right now I live in Asia teaching English to kids. I work 25 hours a week. I have a paid for apartment. I have time to learn languages, play guitar, hell get my Masters if I really wanted. I know you hate hearing this and I don't want to sound like the school guidance counselor, but you can get what you want if you put the time in to get it. It won't happen over night and it will take a while. But you sound like a really smart guy; trust me if I can get what I have out of this life you can do 100X more I promise. JUST TRY!

3. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

I live in Utah. I can probably get my GED right now. Then the question is. What degree would I get and how.

I've blown all scholarships out the window. I'm Caucasian male. And I barley am able to get some grants.

I could go to the community collage. I think it's a first come first serve basis and they can't disown you for no diploma.