What if he hurts someone?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BlackPegasus, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

It's bad enough my STBX husband might go on to abuse someone else, heaven forbid a child.This is where I know it was headed one day when we talked about raising children. but if he continues to study to be a nurse and gets a job think of the harm he could cause. Working in an elderly home or working with children. Working with anyone and having the knowledge of a nurse along with access to drugs and equipment.

I cannot bear the thought of that.I don't wanna see anyone else hurt by him.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel. I struggle with that thought everyday. But we have to learn that it is not our fault for their behaviour and pray that those that get involved with them figure them out.

3. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i feel so sorry for what youre going through, no one should have to go through what you do. you will be in my prayers and if you ever need to talk please dont hesitate to say hi, pm, email, or on the forums.

4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Is it possible to alert the relevant people as to what he's done? As to warn them of his potential to hurt others? Although I don't know if you still live with him..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry to hear of the difficult times you are going through, always here for you :hug:

6. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: there must be some way of telling the college so they can deliberately fail him without him knowing why, or something .. if there's any way you can tell someone, please do it.

7. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

I worry about things I cant control too and its sending me insane. Sorry I cant be of any help:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.