What if i am sane no more

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cananybodyhearme, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is getting harder to focus.
  2. It was my dream. I was glad to get the precious chance. But I didn't know, my body was not that fit to reach their standard. I failed. My heart was broken. My life is messed up now. No more hope. I hate my self.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What's going on? Can you be more explicit ?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Talk to us. What is going on hun? *hugs*
  5. I am just afraid that I am not as sane as I was anymore. No more spirit.
  6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Why do you feel that way hun? Please talk to us so we can help and support you better

7. I am afraid. I guess I will end up in dark future. I really want somebody to kill my self <mod edit - methods> I am really okay with that.... Really.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  8. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

The fact that you are on this site surrounded by people who understand those feelings and are here to support you shows that you are sane. I know it's hard to feel that way when you are in so much pain, but you are still here and that shows enough. Please hang in there. I wish the best for you and I hope you feel better soon. We are always here to talk if you want to elaborate further.
  9. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

maybe you're suffering from negative symptoms of schizophrenia? it's hard to say because you haven't said much. i can only recommend that you see a psychiatrist. i don't think psychiatry and positive symptoms of schizophrenia get along but the science might be better for helping with negative symptoms.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

If you feel unsafe please call a crisis hotline or go into chatroom, call hospital ER ask for help. Its nothing to be embarassed about. You are important

Be safe
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just know you don't have to fight this alone. We are all here for you and you are more than welcome to message me anytime. Do you want to elaborate on your issues? *hugs*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.