What if I just did it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thataverageguy, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It just feels so hard sometimes you know? I mean I have a future ahead of me and goals and ambitions but whats the point? I'm a very smart person but not smart enough to truly impact the world why keep living I'm always sad I just can't be happy would it really be so bad to die? I am religous but can god blame someone for just wanting to get away from it all he put us here he knows everything he should of known that some just can't handle the hand there dealt..... I just need that miracle that one moment where the world stops and I can see the good in something just something beautiful to sit there and appreciate it. I don't want to feal anymore and no one alive can do that only death brings true numbness because I feel so much I present a stone and uncaring front but inside I am so broken and hopeless...
  2. It's wierd how just finally saying that has helped I am not really happy but I'm just calmer I suppose.
  3. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

When I'm at this point, like right now, it usually helps to tell myself "you were given this life because you are strong enough to live it".
    It makes me feel like I have a purpose, like I'm here for a reason. And then I think that if God has that much faith in me, maybe I should too. And I feel that if I give up, I let Him down, I failed Him, because I doubted His decision to give me this life. I don't know how to explain it better, I hope this made any sense.

This usually makes me feel better and gives me the courage to keep going.
    But there are times when it doesn't work, like right now, and all I can do is apologize to Him over and over for letting Him down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.