what if i said my wrists are looking cutable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kadashis blood, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i feal the urge again. to take a seraded bladed, and to saw at my wrists. to let blood flow. i wan tto die. i hate me, i just want to die. i want to be noticed, i wan tto be told im ok, not to worry, not to fret. but even so, iw ant to die. i just dont want to feal this unedning sadness, and this pain. i wan tto feal loved, cared for, stable. i dotn want to be this ass hole, i dont want to be upset! i eithe rwant to be happy or dead.

im done. i cant be happy. ive trided for too fucking long. pehaps il be better off dead.
  2. netsoma

netsoma New Member

i sincerely feel your pain. things do change & u never know what's just around the corner.
    please don't harm urself.
  3. sn0dig

sn0dig Active Member

My wrists are also looking cutable.. Try to think of something else..
    The only reason i didn't cut myself yesterday and the day before is that i don't have any sharp knives...
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Kada you're in obvious pain and it is very hard try to relax although it is so difficult,you're worth your weight in gold and I couldn't possibly say how much more because the amount would be undescribable.You're fighting very hard you're loved mate you really are and I feel what pain you're in try your best to say no to cutting and I'm here anytime you need ok 24/7 and 7 day's you can talk to me I'm your Buddy.
  5. DepressionII

DepressionII Well-Known Member

I'm desperate to bleed as well.

But, if you want to be loved, then it can be done dude. If there's a will, there's a way. Simple as that.
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Are you Ok DII?In term's of if there's a will there's way,perhap's in a sense but as you know feeling desperate rob's you of that will but all we can ask is we do our best.
  7. ....thanks people...

...i... its been though lately. realy tough. and i guse drinking mysel fto sleep last night didtn help aprently. im still alive thankfuly.

...honesty, i dont knwo what to do anymore. it just seems like im not needed or even wanted anymore. and i feal as if me as i am now is just a pitiful excuse for a person. ive thought about this a hundred times in 10 times as many ways. the fact is im just extremly depresed due tot he people around, who i am, and my own self esteem. and it feals like its going to be like that the rest of my life.

...its just gettting to the point where rthe will to keep on going isn tthere.; i dont think i coudl cuts my wrists again. i trided last night but aprently all i got was scratches. guse alchohol makes you less able.

...how do i tell people in my lif ethat i feal as if i dont want to try anymore. as if i want to say that im done and just huddle iin a corner staring at the wall. how do i let people know that i realy just cant do it anymore?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.