What if.....It's destiny

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

And that no matter how much help you get or how much support or medication you take. That at the end, you will actually commit suicide. This is how I feel. And I hate the fact that I will eventually end up commit suicide at the end no matter what happens.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Your fate is of your own choosing.
  3. scorpio63

scorpio63 New Member & Antiquities Friend

I have given up fighting it and accepted that I will determine the time of my end. I feel there is no hope for a non-depressed life for me, it is always there lingering in the shadows ready to throw you into the cesspool to be sucked under into the depths.
    I am not telling you to commit suicide, just be comfortable with the fact that it may end that way, I am.
    But then again maybe I need to be locked away.
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You can change the path your life is going in but you and only you can make that change.
  5. scorpio63

Seith, I use my decision as a source of strength. Sounds kinda silly but hear me out.
    No one can take that away from me, I may give it up but it's my decision to do so.
    It's one thing that provides an anchor, no matter how bad things get be they financial, social, mental I always have that anchor and some how I feel it empowers me.
    I have the control over it.

Feedback anyone?
  6. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean, Scorpio. It makes me feel a little better to know that I always have that option as an escape, and it's my decision to make. It worries me too, though, how much worse I would feel if I ever made an attempt and failed.
  7. scorpio63

Hmmm, never thought of that. I don't think you should worry though, it only compounds things and you have enough on your mind already.
  8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

You can try to change it just like you can try to do anything else. At the end of the day, whether or not you'll be successful works the same way everything else in life does. It'll work if you're lucky. It's all chance and luck.

For me, I've tried to change the way my life is but who I am at a fundamental level never really changes. All of my most basic problems are always there.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It may seem that there is no hope for change but there always is. Life really does throw you some crazy turns and god knows what it can bring each day.
    some days the horizon can be clear and wonderful and others no so. It is what we do on these days that can help us change. The good days we use that energy to get out there and change things. The not so good days we use to rest up. Just know every day there is hope new medications a new therapist with new methods there is always hope new people to meet that bring us laughter Hold on and take each day as it is but try to learn from it bad or good it all helps us draw energy from within and better ourselves take care
  10. jess316

jess316 New Member

i know how u feel everyday i would rather die than live with being bipolar and borderline personality disorder and ocd, i feel like i am going crazy everyday...i have never felt so lost in my life:unsure:
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Seithkein, why do you feel that it's your destiny to commit suicide?
    Is it because all the help and support doesn't work? You don't try hard enough? Or no matter how much help is offered,at the end of the day you still want to die?
    Help us to understand you and we will see how we can help.

I firmly believe that there is help for everyone,it just takes a while to find it.
    When I joined this site back in 2007,I was in a constant state of panic, even getting physically sick from it, I was severely depressed, barely getting out of bed.
    Support from this site,my counsellor and my doctor changed everything. I'm still not 100% better but I can cope.

Please never give up hope, we are here to listen and find support in real life that makes a difference too. Suicide doesn't have to be the way.
    I wish you the best of luck, feel free to pm me anytime xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.