what if its ok

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by peaceful, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peaceful

peaceful New Member

what if, you get over the things that made you try to commit sucide, by promising yourself you needed to make things ok with your family, friends and future friends. you sorted all problem related to your attempted suicide, and helped your friends and family above and beyond what you were capeable of before, in most eyes you were successful.
    well paid, had a few good relationships, what if you were so at peace with the things which held you back, that stopped you before.
    it almost seems, it does seem right, your tired, its ok to go now.

2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

it'll never be like that... my mum wants me to drop dead... my boyfriend caused me to miscarry our baby... i feel so fed up with living that I just cant see any point to it any more.... suicide is my only option... i no then that my life wouldnt get in everyones way... clive doesnt want to be a dad so i got pregnant... if i was dead that couldnt happen............... Goodbye to all of everyone who things this isnt the best idea... i just know in my heart of hearts it is...

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

It's never ok to just go, there is never a right time, please stay and talk to us, we are here to listen and offer support, please use us, lean on us.....

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't understand how it can be "ok to go now" I mean if everything is fine in your life and at peace then you have a better reason to live and live a good life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.