What if you cant stop?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by anotherscarletsecret, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Could be triggering?*
    I cut 2 times a day on average. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. I cant go 2 days without it before I crack, and thats just worse. I go overboard then. Like 40-50 cuts at once. I want to stop.... but I cant. I dont know how to. I dont even know if Im ready to. I tried the butterfly project. It didnt work for me. It actually made it kind of worse. I have suicidal thoughts often. The only way to get over those is for me to cut. I feel like Im the only one sometimes. I know Im not, but none of my friends self harm. They look at me differently now. They stare at my arms.(I would too though if I were them. Its not often when you see someone with like 600+ scars up their arms) It can get akward. I dont get much positive comments. no one supporting me. Just saying to stop, and then they think its just that easy. It mades me ashamed I even started.\: How hard is it for someone to break an addiction that bad?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It takes bravery and guidance...for me, it took a leap of faith that I would be able to survive...like any other SH habit that serves a function, you have to work on finding other ways to satisfy that need...took me a while and I do know the frustration and agony of trying to stop many times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.