What if you did something really really bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

Would suicide be justifiable. I'm not proud of what I did but the guilt has been haunting me for about 2 years now. It's like there's no escape and the only way to stop it is If I die. So is suicide ever justifiable for something really really really really really BAD. By the way, don't ask me about what I did, I don't feel comfortable talking about it.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

No, in my eyes suicide is never justifiable. But i feel that if you've done something bad you should spend your life trying to make amends for it. Suicide would be the easy way out. Living with it is harder, but shows your stronger and worth more.
  3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

yes it is. suicide is an individual choice and if you can justify it to yourself, problem solved.
  4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I agree big time. If you did sometime so wrong then you should dedicate your life to trying to make up for it.
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I dont know if its justifiable but I think suicide is a personal choice. Killing yourself means that you had enough.

As for the bad thing, life is about trial and error. Everyone makes bad moves. The key is to learn from it and move on with the new gained experience.

at least that's my oppinion:hugtackles: take care
  6. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think suicide is ever justifiable because those you leave behind will be hurting forever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.