What if you have no one?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I see that some people post threads and say that their families or friends would be devastated if they killed themselves...but what if you are all alone? If no one would miss me if I was dead, what reasons would I have not to kill myself? It seems pretty pointless to stay alive if no one would care.

2. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

You need to stay alive for yourself not for others. So it doesn't matter what they think. Everyone has something special about themselves. Can you list some positive things about yourself for me?

Try doing something that you used to enjoy to take your mind off it. Or try and find something you are passionate about and focus on that.

I had to think really hard about this too, but I want you to think, are you sure there's NO ONE who cares? No family, friends? Because there probably is - you just don't realise that they care..

3. kote

kote Account Closed

i have seen a lot of posts recently about finding something to focus on just for yourself.

i for one can say that this method does work and helps get rid of our suicidal feelings.

something new / something old - just something to focus on and have possitive thought patterns for just yourself.

even people with family and so called friends can feel alone as loyalty is a well sort after charachteristic recently.

live each day for yourself in a possitve and healthy way. think forward just for you!!!

good luck and stay well!!! im wishing you all the best of everything!!!

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Honestly I would definately care infact I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

underwoman - I'm not sure if I have any positive traits...I thought I was a good friend, but most people I've known didn't seem to think so. Either that, or they didn't appreciate me. I know I need to do things on my own, but I've always had a hard time being alone. I try to keep myself distracted, but there's not much i seem to enjoy anymore. I know none of my family cares about me, and I only really have 2 friends left that I can talk to, but they have enough of their own problems to deal with. So I guess mostly I just keep things to myself.

neanderthal - Thanks and I'm wishing you the best too. I hope that things do start to turn around, because I really don't want to give up. I just don't see another option right now.

sadguy - Thanks, I've missed you too. I'll try to be around more often to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.