What if you were to stand before God...

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hypothetically speaking, what you were to stand before god, what would you ask or tell him? Now, i don't believe in religions whatsoever, but this is just a fun question to wonder sometimes.

Please let's not turn this into a "does god exist" thread. I just want plain and simple direct answers. None of that long patronizing preaching of god or other religions please. If such thing happens i will ask this thread to be deleted ASAP.

As for me, I'll prolly tell him, dude, you're fire for not showing up for work ever! :sigh:

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

id ask,what did i do to deserve all that crap!!!:unsure:

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I'd ask him to make coffee lose it's after taste :laugh:

But I don't think that's the sort of question you meant.

So.. I'd ask him that, if he's supposed to be the all loving God, why does he give some people really amazing lives, but sets others up for a lousy life only to end in suicide? (I believe that everything that happens has planned etc etc, but that's another debate. I've just included this to answer my question, since he'd be the source that controlled all).

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

id say wernt you in that film....:hysterical:

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

I talk to God all the time anyway so he's answered some questions I've had, but I used to have similar questions that Confusticated & andi raised, I used to blame God for suffering, maybe we could start a thread, what if you were to stand before Satan what would you ask or tell him?

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I'd ask him why is he the psycho jealous type and why doesnt he just show himself if he wants everybody to worship/love him. It would make it easier to believe in him and he must know that. I always wondered if your a god and wanted people to believe in you what the easiest way to do so?... show yourself not in the abstract ways believers claim but in concrete ways like go an a tv show like myth busters and let them do all sorts of experiments to prove he is god...lol Why make it so hard for people to believe in you i guess would be my question....and the psycho jealous thingy as well...

7. stig

stig Well-Known Member

i would tell him that i voted for the guy in the basement. i would also tell him that when lucifer retires the job is mine. god has a lot to answer for. vote red and get me into power.:stars:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what have i done to deserve this ? I thought you were a God of love..why is it you don't love me?

9. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

First I'd ask which religion, if any, won.
    Then I'd ask why he made mankind run around like militant rats in a way too small maze.
    Then I'd ask what he'd to do me now.

..although I'd probably grovel alot. Maybe, if I'd see it as a possibility, I'd ask for another, better life. Maybe even happiness.

..anyway, I bet his answer would be, if any, a form of "lol troll'd". He seems like the type.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I'd say "Hey God, you're kind of really cool, but that whole Christianity thing was a bit fucked up wasn't it?" He'd probably agree and we'd have a beer together and just chill.

11. Tane

Tane Active Member

I would say "Who got it right?" (Probabaly noone)

12. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

13. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

1) I know I didn't believe in you, but seriously, Dude, was it worth that much shit?

2) What's the deal with the Maple Leafs? You a Habs fan?

14. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

lol god is a sens fan cause he has good taste.... ;)

15. Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk Well-Known Member

Ha! If I believed in God I'd be offended by that remark. lol

BTW, when a conversation of God turns to hockey you just know there are Canadians involved, eh.

16. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I'd thank him for making my life a living hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
  17. titanic

I'd thank Him for my life and for my Children (for which I am blessed).

18. titanic

He sent His son Jesus (in human form) as good as being on TV - in the flesh.

19. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

1) This

2) So Muhammad, Joesph Smith, Nakayama Miki, Montanus, etc. Were all just full of it but Jesus wasn't?

20. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

if i were to be put before a god.....id ask him who the hell he thought he was bringing me into existence without my permission.....rude bastard he is disturbing the eternal peace i was enjoying before i was forcibly made to exist!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.