What if

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am brand new in here and hoping for some sense. I have been searching for some suicide advice and all I get is nuts telling don’t do it even when they don’t know me.
I am 74 years old and in fairly good health and enjoying life, have also lived 31 years longer than my Father who died of a heart attack on his birthday in 1954. Incidentally that was year of the first Bypass Surgery.
Now my question, even though everything is great right now and I have absolutely no immediate intention of doing anything, I would like to have the comfort of knowing if things did get bad, I at least have a solution.
For all my Lower Back pains and Arthritis etc, etc, I am on prescribed 30 mg Oxy Contin (Opiates), 3 times a day.
{edit-looking for method advice}

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: What If ?

Hi there, I have edited your post. Please read the site guidelines and rules.We are strictly pro life. No-one here will give you advice on how to end your life. However, we can try and help you through this difficult time. Welcome.

OK I am obviously wasting my time in here. I want information, not airy fairy stuff from one eyed people that can't see both sides of an argument. There is always 2 sides of a story, but you lot are not smart enough to see both sides.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Well, you won't know unless you try? I wouldn't agree with your statement ''you lot are not smart enough to see both sides''. There is no need to be rude. For instance, my life was going downhill, my best friend died, I could not cope, I made a very serious attempt on my life, I was in a coma, my brain was still active so they kept me on life support until I became conscious again. I have been there, I know what it feels like. And a lot of people here have been at both sides. I got therapy,medication,did volunteer work and very slowly got better and better. There is hope. It's not airy fairy bullshit. You should give us a chance.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Hello jvsimo,

It's nice to meet you. I'm glad you're here. But you've got to understand that this place has rules. It can't completely be "The Wild, Wild West." If not for you and your safety, then certainly for those others out there who are both vulnerable and desperate. So, take a look around. Hopefully you can find some help. But if it's not for you, or what exactly you're looking for. No problem. Take care-

Sincerely,
MisterBGone.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You came here you are intelligent and you know there are rules in every aspect of life
why ask something that you know we cannot give you.

Just being here on a pro life site means you want support to live because that is what this site is for to help each other get through the pain and the sadness one feels when all hope seems to have disappeared

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
There are alot of websites where this information is available, I've found them myself, this isn't one of those websites. We respect the fact that people want to leave the world due to emotional or physical discomfort, but we wish to help them through it. This site tries to provide and alternative option to suicide for those wanting it.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.
Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00