What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that suicide is beautifull?
It is horrible way to die.
The only beautifull thing in suicide is that its the end of all the pain and suffering, its a way to the unconditional freedom, thats all.

D

Dave_N

Suicide is horrible way to die and it only seems beatifull because people are so desperate?

It can all be illusion...
Suicide is a horrible way to die, no question about it. It leaves your family wondering what they could have done to help or where did they go wrong? People see suicide as their last resort to end their pain and suffering. It's a means to an end. But who really knows how it will be when you're dead? The real question is what comes after death?

give me 4 more days, watch the news and maybe they will tell you if i went peacefully or looked peaceful. I bet i die with a smile on my face. It would be ironic as it will be the first time i will smile.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
If you are contimplating suicide you need to look back and ask you self have I truly explored all my options. Suicide is final, there is no turning back once you have commted. Let us here at the forum offer advice and support you to a positive outlook on life. I am suicidal and always will be. I have learned to put it on the back burner for now. I really have nothing to look forward to. No spouce, no education, no job, no friends other than the ones I have met here, no thoughts of a future. Even though I have all those negative thoughts I get up every morning and tell myself it won't be today. You have to live for the day. Don't set expectations, or long term goals. The way you are feeling right now you need to set small goals to accomplish on a dailey basis. If you don't acheive your goal for the day, just add it back to the list and try it another day. Don't fret it if you don't succeed. Just keep moving forward. Take Care!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00