what if?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Oct 23, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I don't know who i am anymore...i've lost a bunch of weight, like 25lbs since last year, and it feels like i'm slowly losing more and more...i don't know what it is. I'm eating, and still it feels like i'm wasting away. I guess i could go checked out if i was really that worried, but to tell you the truth, i'm just too scared to see a doc to find out what could quite possibly be wrong with me. i'm starting to lose it, a couple months ago, the doc said that I had pre-cancer cells, and well i don't know how long it takes for those cells to develop, so it's making me stress more. I just feel like laying in bed all day and doing nothing!!!! However, i have a job to go to, bills that need to be paid and a gf that would kick me in the ass if i did...I kind of miss the days of just laying in bed all day. I just wish I could pass on sometimes :sad:

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug:

Email or message me anitime, Samy. I know I haven't been around a lot lately, but I check my email regularly, so don't hesitate using it

As for the losing weight, please do get checked by a doctor, I know it's scary and all, but in the end, wouldn't it be better to know what's going on, or maybe there's nothing wrong. Wouldn't u want to know?

:arms: