What is accectable norm thinking in here?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

What Oh God what is accectable thinking and doing in this forum........ And life... Handbook for dummies?

2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Good question Sammakko. I stopped asking meself those questions and im doing a liiiitle bit better at the moment meself and stopped asking meself those questions which makes it a bit more easy. You are having a rough time ?

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

juu aar soo qjut

4. flyingdutchmen

:huh:

define pls

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

c-u-t-e

You are fun when you reply for others you write norm english and when you reply for me you write broken english..

6. flyingdutchmen

lol was that broken english ?
    if so im sorry i didnt noticed but i realy dont care either, like you i am not a native english speaker either.
    only thing i tried to say is whenever i feel terible i start to ask meself pretty much those same questions you did in your op

isss ded goed enoff vor joe *irony off*

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

mei pee...

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Do you mean, what is the norm of this forum(UP)?

9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Everywhere in here. This is exactly same circle what we going around in here... Including UP.. In this moment especially UP..

10. Petal

The UP is for asking questions/starting discussions that don't fit anywhere else, or for asking questions which you feel are too embarrassing to post under your own name which is why you can post as unregistered.It's also for visitors to ask questions about the site if they don't want to join or are not ready to yet.

If you came 'off leave' you could gain the support of all the forums and open threads where they belong. How do you feel about that?

11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Yeah, I thought so too is ok to post UP but it was not again.. It was wrong again.. It was wrong to post when I was in SF , my thoughts were allways wrong and did not fit anywhere...

That feels like a shit. I do not came along with forum and I guess I never learn...

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you explain to us what people did that made you not fit in? Was it specific people? (I was not around on the forum at the time, hence why I'm asking). I'm also wondering if there is anything that can be done to help you feel more comfortable.

13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Is no matter what because I am not allowed to show my thought or feelings or my experiences on the forum that may offend someone... I just try to growl like a worm here again and ask what are the thoughts and subjects which I am allowed to express...

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think it does matter, especially to you, but also the forum as a whole. Why should someone miss out on support they genuinely want/need when it doesn't have to be that way?

If you felt accepted and liked, do you think you would want to come back as a regular member?

The thoughts and subjects you are allowed to talk abouut are the things described under the specific forum headings.

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You know you will always have a comfortable nest in boo's hair Sammakko :)

16. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

You could send a pic of your hair on the board and let me dream

17. Petal

It does matter sammakko, if you feel what you write may offend someone, ask a moderator to read your post first, you could also make use of the private diaries.

18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

19. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

No no no no, we do not talking about same thing at the first place...

20. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Wonder why.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.