What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

I feel like I'm walking around like a zombie. It's like I'm dead. I hardly leave the house and I sit staring at the Tv all day. I can't get the motivation to do anything. I seem to be fascinated with hospital programmes and I even search for 'critical care units' on google and then save pictures of intensive care units, studying the surroundings by the bed ie the ventilator. I spend my money on magazines which I buy religiously almost every day. It's weird because it's like I get a thrill out of buying these magazines. Every Tuesday I buy around 10 magazines in one go. It's so bad that I feel embarrassed and abnormal. I'm obsessed with suicide (it used to be self injury) and I could spend hours researching peoples opinions on it.. like what would be classed as a suicide attempt and what would be classed as self harm. I ALSO see objects moving around the room and I often see my own face infront of me. It's strange.

Anyway, what is going on?

Ruby

Good question :mellow:

I'm 'mentally ill' apparently. I guess that has something to do with it. I've suffered from depression for a few years. Um.. I can't think of any other explanation.

Lost Disciple

I was just wondering, like, what the major problem in your life was. Most people can pin it down onto one main thing (i.e. my parents divorce and my father's attitude.

It just sounded like maybe you needed to talk or something, but if you can't figure out (or don't want to say) the problem...
Whatever:laugh:

Ruby

Hmm. I didn't have any major event happen to make me like this. I actually just wanted to let my feelings out. 'What's going on?' was actually a rhetorical question; I don't expect people who don't know me to give an accurate diagnosis type answer of what I'm experiencing - I tend to leave that to the psychiatrist. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00