What is happening to me?!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sami, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami

    sami Well-Known Member

    I don't know where this post belongs - sorry mods if it needs moving!

    I don't even know where to start.. Ok.. I am hearing things, well.. voices. I know they're not my thoughts because the voices are male, mostly. There's a group of them.. and they're always talking about me. At night they will shout at me, telling me what bad things are going to happen.

    I am also seeing awful things. Peoples faces will change.. their eyes go completely black and get quite big and become 'evil' looking. There are also things following me. All the damn time. It is terrifying. It seriously does feel like the devil is standing infront of me.

    What is going on?! I am so scared and so tired. I have been hearing/seeing things since I was little, but it's never been this violent before. I tried to tell my Psychologist about the voices before, but he said they were just my thoughts. I was too embarrased to disagree or tell him about the things I am seeing.

    Please help me, I don't know what to do..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  2. Crue-K

    Crue-K Well-Known Member

    I would get a second opinion from a psychiatrist, your psychologist does not sound helpful by telling you it's just your thoughts when clearly it is not. If you are into reading books, I think you may relate to 'The Quiet Room' by Lori Schiller. Take care.
  3. Dave_N

    Dave_N Guest

    I think you need to speak to someone who has spiritual knowledge like a Shaman. It sounds like your being tormented by spirits.
  4. Petal

    Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter


    BOLIAO Guest

    you should be seeing a psychiatrist instead of a psychologist because what you described could be symptoms of schizophrenia which can be treated with some medication.
  6. sami

    sami Well-Known Member

    Thank you for your replies. I still don't know what to do.. I want this to stop but I am scared that if I ask to see a psychiatrist again, they will think I am lying or just out to get pills. I dunno..... it's exhausting.
  7. Crying All Time

    Crying All Time Well-Known Member

    i think you should see psychiatrist. He will give you medicine and you will be better
  8. sami

    sami Well-Known Member

    I called the psychiatrists office for an appointment.. it took me 4 hours. They are meant to be calling me back. Damn NHS. I still don't know if this is a problem.. I just want to be able to do my coursework! :(

    Thanks again everyone for your replies and advice :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.