What is happening to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

A couple of days ago I was feeling fine but still depressed, and now three days ago I started feeling sad for no reason, and this is all the time. I made a suicide date countdown the other day on a website and i think it's finally realizing. I can't take down the countdown from the website. According to the countdown I only have 13 more days to live. I know this may sound weird but what if it's really happening and that it's causing me to feel like this. Anyway I feeling extremely suicidal and sad all the time for the past three days. I can feel that something is wrong anyway I don't want to tell my doctor because he will just send me to the psych ward and I don't want that. It's this is really happening, I only have 13 more days. Here's the link to the countdown http://www.bored.com/makecountdowns/show.php?id=140108
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sure this thing isn't real hun. Those countdowns are normally fake. Don't let it get to you.
    What your'e feeling is real however, and i think, if you feel your at risk, you should consider letting the doctors admit you. It might help. It's a very personal thing, some people find it helpful, some don't. :hug:
    Just take care of yourself.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What steps do you take to fight back at depression and suicide? If you have a therapist you need to tell her/him what thoughts you are having right now. The way you have said here makes me think you need to go to the hospital. If you are on meds they will probably try to adjust them so you feel more in control. If your not on meds they can determin if you need to be. The help is there you just need to reach out and grab ahold. We here at the forum are hear for you, all you need to do is PM one of us and we will listen to you!!! I really think you need to go to the hospital.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

The clock is ticking...however, this means absolutely nothing. You control your life, not some website.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.